Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Help! No Google Adsense Verification Letter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! No Google Adsense Verification Letter (560 Views)

I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! No Google Adsense Verification Letter by examhall(f): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
help! I'm tired of waiting.

I've requested the address verification letter and they haven't sent it
Re: Help! No Google Adsense Verification Letter by mr2kay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
examhall:
help!
I'm tired of waiting.

trust me they have but the post men in Nigeria are just dead to me :Pi got my letter after about 6 months when I've used another means to verify it since.The MA n came and I refused to pay him for the delivery and told him to take it back but if not for my dad that was around that day the man for trek go ikeja with notjing cool
Re: Help! No Google Adsense Verification Letter by Dahiruhash(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
examhall:
help!
I'm tired of waiting.

there is a way out lets chat 08165878679 whatsapp only

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Fast......(get Rich Quick) / Come Enhance Your Skills In The 3days Intensive Training In A 9 Premium ICT Cour / Pls I Need Someone With Millions Of Email List That Can Drive Traffic To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.