Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Evening Breeze - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Evening Breeze (445 Views)

These Photos Will Make Your Evening / Crack Your Brain.... Riddle For The Evening / Evening Breeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evening Breeze by jeremy042(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]CONSEQUENCE OF SLEEPING IN CHURCH
While in church a lady dozed off during the preaching. Suddenly, the lady snapped
out of her slumber and what she heard from d pastor was "stand on your feet", so she jumped to her feet. She noticed that she was the only one standing. She also noticed the shock on the faces of the entire congregation looking at her including her husband and daughter. The stares made her confused until the pastor stated, "One person is already up, Sister God bless you. Let me repeat myself for the benefit of those who did not hear me well, this is your last chance!: If you are a witch, stand up on your feet for deliverance!
WAHALA DON GAS O
Abi make sister siddon or continue to stand?, please advice!
Be careful, church is not your bedroom o.... good evening beautiful people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Drops His Comedy Audio / Global Comedians Check-in / Watch Or Download Video It (mark Angel Comedy) Video It (episode 84)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.