Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Davidan Scholarship Is Fake. Dont Be Scammed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davidan Scholarship Is Fake. Dont Be Scammed (451 Views)

2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing / 399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davidan Scholarship Is Fake. Dont Be Scammed by romeoetin(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
So I got "shortlisted" today as they said. I was kinda exited. But my suspicion started when I got the exam date to be 30th of June. Omo na June we dey angry. Later the email said it was 30th July. But when I got the SMS alert regarding my exam details and how to go about making payment for my exam pin, the first test was from UNISOLUTION. one kind Uniben blog like that. Thereafter, another one came from D&grin. But to cut the whole story short, I checked the site up on scamadviser.com and found out that it is just 80days old and they claim they have awarded before. They domain is even valid for one year self . Even past winners self hardly dey giogle . except in the blog unisolution-uniben.net

(1) (Reply)

Update To All Aaua Aspirants / This Is Fraud Coming From UNN / Federl Polytechnic Ede Admission Is On Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.