Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) (2596 Views)

8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn / Flavor Remove Your Head From Genevieve Nnaji's Breast,fans Attacks Him(photos) / "Your Head Is Full Of Popcorn & Groundnut"-Bizzyaski Slams Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by mikron(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
You can’t always plan your life so that things go exactly your way. Life is full of coincidences. Some common coincidences that may commonly occur in your life includes:

>Wearing the same outfit as a friend
>Running into someone you know in another country
>Getting two of the same presents
These are some common everyday occurrences that probably happens to a lot of us. However, there are other coincidences that are a lot more rare.
The photos below shows Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari, and footballer Mesut Ozil with almost the same facial structure. Ferrari died in 1988 and that happens to be the year Mesut Ozil was born. What a crazy coincidence.

Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, you must admit that these two have an uncanny resemblance to each other.
whats ur take on this?
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Ahzyz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Life sweet dat why he come back
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
I heard say that everybody has got at least one look alike. I'm still searching for mine.
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by caxim04(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Irishrena1:
I heard say that everybody has got at least one look alike. I'm still searching for mine.

You are right. Go to China, you will definitely meet your look alike.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2016
caxim04:

Thank me later.
How can I have a Chinese look alike now?
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by sinaj(f): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Irishrena1:

How can I have a Chinese look alike now?
snd in ur pics lemme epp u look for ur look alike tongue
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
snd in ur pics lemme epp u look for ur look alike tongue
You try. Clap for yasef cheesy
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Irishrena1:

On nairaland? You try. Clap for yasef
lol
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by timidapsin(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2016
shocked Chai

Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Oliviaxx(f): 3:01am On Jul 15, 2016
This is scary
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 3:40am On Jul 15, 2016
They so much look alike!
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2016
[email][/email]
Irishrena1:
search no more sister, for here I am
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2016
the resemblance is disturbing, just look at their noses among other features.
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2016
caxim04:

Thank me later.
cheesy grin
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by PinketteDawn: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Döppelganger.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Nne5: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Irishrena1:
Lol i've met my lookalike.Was my classmate baaáckk thenn in sec.school.
People used to think we were twin sisters.
But we lost contact.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2016
PaulKillerman:
[email][/email] search no more sister, for here I am
Pic or...you know the rest
Re: Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo) by lordcyl3(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
stale

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Nonso Diobi Harassed By A Woman At A Mall For “being A Wife Beater” / Toyin Aimakuh Ex Husband Has Gotten Another Lady Pregnant / Checkout Obsessed Lady Who Could Be A Treat To Psquare’s Wife, Lola Okoye...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.