Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

N10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / N10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria! (3995 Views)

Vegetable Seller (iya Alata) Donated Over 50 Million Naira To Charity / Yoruba Actress,iya Ereko Signs One-year Deal With Etisalat Worth N10 Million / First Contestant To Win All Question On American "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria! by wenwolfuk: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ok i don c am all o! somebody finally won N10 Million on Who wants to be a millionaire Nigeria!!!!

The question was, Maathai Wangari won the nobel price for what? peace, economics, literature or medicine? you go figure out the answer yourself!!!

The boy is finnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee and singleeeeeeeeeee!

So I'm gonna go find me a Millionaire O!

Kai, N10M

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Missy Elliot's Nigerian Dancer Slays The Move To Wizkid's "Show Me The Money" / Describe Her Tongue In One Word!!!! / Photos Of #AMVCA2016 That Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.