Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics (31959 Views)

Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill / Vigilante Group Shoots Young Man Dead In Kontagora, Niger State (Graphic Pics) / Newborn Baby Abandoned In Garin-Kontagora, Niger State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by njiasi30(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some ppl's heart re really made of stone undecided RIP to d twins cry
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by lielbree: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some step moms are truly satans deputy
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by glossy6(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sunexy:
So unfair...Name Checkers wud be disappointed again

No they won't. Northern women know how to cut their rivals' children pe.nis, kill their rivals' kids. Na their way
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
dis woman should be electrocuted. buari cos am. no boku haram killing anymore so they decided by killing each other. is beta de kill der future leaders, than ruling or goVERN without common sense.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by realnas(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Polygamy Is nothing but pure evil may I never fall for the temptation of polygamyGod forbid

2 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by tonio2wo: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Niger state again! Hmm its like they have taken over from ogun state.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by MRBrownJ: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sharon6:
OMG!!! This is pure wickedness, man inhumanity to man. I'm currently nursing twins and I know what I went through during pregnancy and what I'm going through now nursing stage. Imagine one jealous woman now poison her rival children just because of one stupid man who can't keep his Peniis in check. God forbid bad thing happen to me sugbon Eni to ma ku a po.
RIP TO THOSE BEAUTIFUL AND INNOCENT CHILDREN.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT... CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!

so you think that, deep down, the issue is about a man not being able to keep his pen1s in check?!
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by karashita: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Heeee!
These beautiful kids?
Over what nah?
Even if she was barren,a normal woman should have inborn compassion.How could a woman do this?
What was their mother's offence?
May their souls rip.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Niger state is always in d news for d wrong reason
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by PrivateInvestig: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
NCAN.
Eleme Province 1

Na dem,blood suckers.

Abokee and killing be like

1 Share

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by falopey: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided
kayo80:
Na wa o! The other day it was a woman cutting off her rival's child's peepee, now this. Women and jealousy...

It's not a joking matter. undecided
Why putting the hilarious picture?

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by tlops(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fighting for the attention of a poor man.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Edwinsucks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ahh!!!
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by kayo80(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
falopey:
undecided

It's not a joking matter. undecided
Why putting the hilarious picture?

Sorry. My bad.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by timsarb: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
obiremy:
A stepmother Hussani Hussain allegedly killed her twin step children in Rafin Gora Village of Kontagora Local Government Area of Niger State with rat poison. Pictured above is the innocent twins before their death. I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the story....

Ta Kashe 'Yan Biyun Kishiyarta

Jarirai, Hussani da Hussaina da ake zargin kishiyar mahaifiyarsu ta kashe a Rafingora kusa da Kontagora da ke Jihar Naija Ta hanyar dura masu maganin bera jin kadan bayan haihuwarsu.

Masu karatu me za ku ce kan wannan aika-aika da wasu mata suke yi a halin yanzun?

Husani hasana are the names of the twins that is boy and girl. it's a wicked world indeed.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/stepmom-kills-co-wives-twins-with-rat.html
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
i havent read the story but its just too sad that God Almighty didnt attach something in our body when he create us before coming to the earth... whenever you kill somebody willingly then know that you have killed yourself instantly... people are just too i wont say heartless coz they have the heart to love and care for their blood buh would rather say fear of God Almighty... Too sad
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by theripper3: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some of the demerits of polygamy .

One wife is a wife
2 wives is half a wife
3 wives is no wife at all
4 wives is just an open cheque to the grave

Others well...........

2 Likes

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
is north the only place with polygamy? why have their women become children killers?
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by sheddy111(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
so painful mmm, so wicked may God or Allah for give her.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by CioAngels(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stepmothers, what problem do they have, be you 1st or 2nd? Do they really think that after they ruin/kill someone else's children, they now fast and pray for their own children to live and prosper? No, way. i believe the law of karma do still exist.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Firefire:
See wetin Buhary cause now. embarassed

RIP little ones... some women are wicked. angry
are you alright sir? i swear am sure you are not... goan kill someone and make a statement that its buhari fault... believe you me you will use 25years in prison and then shoot to death... mumu somebody
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by cardoctor(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
The other story was a similar situation in Kano.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
skebuzor:
are you alright sir? i swear am sure you are not... goan kill someone and make a statement that its buhari fault... believe you me you will use 25years in prison and then shoot to death... mumu somebody[/s]
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Herapal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
timilehin007:

This plcture seems to be fading off due to 2much usage...this man don suffer for Nairalanders hand o
E taya me sef o. Who is the man, a politician?

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Maryjane88(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wickedness of d highest order. Niger again?
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Biospnx(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Firefire:
See wetin Buhary cause now. embarassed

RIP little ones... some women are wicked. angry
oga if u no get wetin to do or say, go baff hot water. Wetin buhari do for d story abi hw dis one take correlate wt buhari?
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by mohciz69(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
OP it happened in Rafingora not kontagora try n get your facts right before posting them
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by bopm: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
kayo80:
Na wa o! The other day it was a woman cutting off her rival's child's peepee, now this. Women and jealousy...

this goes out to dose ppl and religions dat support polygamy. they should rethink dia suport cos d world has gone mad. evil every wia

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by LAUWALI222(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oh my God this is too much we are tired we wan't judicial action please
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by Gbegiri101(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why??

TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by OluOlaLekan(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
I said it; Hell just opened an annex in Niger state!
Re: Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics by natz902(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Maybe they should ban rat poison in Niger state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.