Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

How I Am Rewarded With Monthly Payment For Merely Consuming Food & Home Products - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Am Rewarded With Monthly Payment For Merely Consuming Food & Home Products (592 Views)

Lagosians Get Poisoned After Allegedly Consuming Dominos Pizzas / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / Man Dies In His Sleep After Consuming Illicit Liquor(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Am Rewarded With Monthly Payment For Merely Consuming Food & Home Products by laromart(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
I never new that I would be among the lucky few who would feel the prevailing hardship and economic recession in our country, Nigeria.

More shocking was the fact that I am paid for consuming basic food and home products. Its been totally a win-win situation for me since mid 2015 when I discovered this wonder that i am about to share with you.

Yes, it now possible to buy a product, derive all the benefits the product has to offer and also earn up to six figures monthly income from the same product, just as a reward for patronizing this unique brand.

Believe me, I am a living witness. I used to struggle with fending for myself and family, but right now I earn heavily from just the simple act of consuming a product.

Trust me, I have been consuming heavily since i discovered that THE MORE YOU CONSUME, THE MORE YOU EARN. If the only task to earn a hundred income is merely to consume a product, then as a typical Nigerian, YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO CARRY LAST AT ALL!!!

No long grammar again, its time to consume and recieve those fat bank alerts.

To learn how to get paid from brand loyalty, join our consumer loyalty program. Call or Whatsapp MR. NNAMDI OBIOMAi on 08033704704 and also LIKE our Facebook page: The New Store (https://www.facebook.com/The-New-Store-666187643536596)

(1) (Reply)

See The Bushmeat We Caught At Our Backyard(pix) / Too Much Rice Consumption, Dangerous - Minister, Audu Ogbeh / Alert: Killer Rice Have Flooded Nigerian Market, Governors Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.