Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Latest Letting And Sales Gbagada And Pedro Shomolu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Latest Letting And Sales Gbagada And Pedro Shomolu (433 Views)

Great Bargains On Letting And Sales...miniflats,roomsef,flats.all The Works. / Now Letting And Sales (march) / Now Letting And Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Letting And Sales Gbagada And Pedro Shomolu by ogbonna48: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Letting. Room and parlour at ifako gbagada 10k a year rent but generator is nt allowed and is 40k ,40k ac and caution fee 20k close to uba my direct. Letting. Room and parlour at ifako gbagada close to uba 12k a year rent and is 50k ,50k ac and caution fee 20k my semi directlandlord splits money. Letting. A room for 4k 2years rent and is 30k ,30k ac close to ifako gbagada express way. My direct but landlord splits money Letting room and parlour at pedro for 2year rent 50k,50k ac at pedro side my semi direct. Letting a roomslef for a year rent 250k at ifako gbagada close to uba and is fenced and gate with car park semi direct. Letting 3bedroom flat at ifako gbagada for 800k a year rent and has car park and gated with 3toilet letting 3bedroom at ifako gbagada for a year rent 1m new house and has car park and security. And all ensuite. Letting 3bedroom flat ayear rent for 700k at ifako gbagada with ample parking is gated newly renovated semi direct. Letting 3bedroom at ifako along the road to be use for office or residential 700k a year rent fenced and gate close to the last bus stop semi direct. Letting office space at deeperlife diya street gbagada just opposite deepelife church upstairs. For 3m negotiable and is a year rent with two toilet private office toilet and staff and client toilet semi direct. Letting a shop at sawmill ifako gbagada close to the police station 2years rent 8k. Letting 2bedroom flat at ifako gbagada upstairs 500k a year rent. Sales. 5bedroom duplex at ifako in an estate. For 45m negotiable semi direct. 08066555140
Re: Latest Letting And Sales Gbagada And Pedro Shomolu by carbon1224(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
You can post your property for fast sale on www.nairarent.com
Re: Latest Letting And Sales Gbagada And Pedro Shomolu by cmoney22222: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2016
U got a cheaper self con pls?

ogbonna48:
Letting. Room and parlour at ifako gbagada 10k a year rent but generator is nt allowed and is 40k ,40k ac and caution fee 20k close to uba my direct. Letting. Room and parlour at ifako gbagada close to uba 12k a year rent and is 50k ,50k ac and caution fee 20k my semi directlandlord splits money. Letting. A room for 4k 2years rent and is 30k ,30k ac close to ifako gbagada express way. My direct but landlord splits money Letting room and parlour at pedro for 2year rent 50k,50k ac at pedro side my semi direct. Letting a roomslef for a year rent 250k at ifako gbagada close to uba and is fenced and gate with car park semi direct. Letting 3bedroom flat at ifako gbagada for 800k a year rent and has car park and gated with 3toilet letting 3bedroom at ifako gbagada for a year rent 1m new house and has car park and security. And all ensuite. Letting 3bedroom flat ayear rent for 700k at ifako gbagada with ample parking is gated newly renovated semi direct. Letting 3bedroom at ifako along the road to be use for office or residential 700k a year rent fenced and gate close to the last bus stop semi direct. Letting office space at deeperlife diya street gbagada just opposite deepelife church upstairs. For 3m negotiable and is a year rent with two toilet private office toilet and staff and client toilet semi direct. Letting a shop at sawmill ifako gbagada close to the police station 2years rent 8k. Letting 2bedroom flat at ifako gbagada upstairs 500k a year rent. Sales. 5bedroom duplex at ifako in an estate. For 45m negotiable semi direct. 08066555140

(1) (Reply)

Order For Roof Tiles, Doors, Water Heaters, Tiles, At Cheap Rate. / 1000 Acres Of Upland For Perimeter Survey Sponsorship / NEOLIFE FOOD SUPPLEMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.