Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

(PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers (1459 Views)

Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by willo4eva(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dr Tor Uja, the executive secretary Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Commission and his wife Berry are blessed with 5 girls in their marriage who are all Lawyers. See more pictures below:

Source: http://www.kamalsbase.com/1311/photos-see-the-nigerian-parents-with-five-girls-who-are-all-lawyers
Join more interesting discussions on Naija's No.1 Post & Earn Social Forum => www.kamalsbase.com

Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by samwise99(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wonderful
Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by INTROVERT(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
1 da fuul
Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by femolacqua(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
If ur thinking of messing with this family, u are on a long thing. grin
Nice one.Olatunjithomas

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by Vendoor(f): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Great grin
Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by nerodenero: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
In the first picture, the first lady from the left looks like a vampire, her teeth says it all grin grin

You have a case in Court with one, then you have a case with the whole family!!!
Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by olatunjithomas(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
femolacqua:
If ur thinking of messing with this family, u are on a long thing. grin
Nice one.Olatunjithomas

Bros Fear catch me as I see the pictures. if you fvck with these ones,you story will make FRONT-PAGE.

vote falconey for Mr nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by willo4eva(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Why y'all scared They can't do shi mhennn... Hola
Re: (PHOTOS) See The Nigerian Parents With Five Girls Who Are All Lawyers by maryjan8(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2016
The parent most be so proud of them, congratulations family.

(1) (Reply)

I Met A Good Nigerian Today / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed / I Sacrificed 7 Years Of My Life But My Husband Is Crushing My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.