Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? (2981 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / How To Cultivate Sweet Pepper / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by RayRed16: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please I need answers to these questions from experienced sweet pepper farmers:

(A) Do sweet pepper plants require staking (is it a must)?

(B) Is it true that sweet pepper plant doesn't require much manure/fertilizer application? (I read somewhere that too much manure/fertilizer application will make the plant produce plenty foliage at the expense of fruit production).

Please I need answers to these questions. Thanks a lot!
Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by PMJOSEPH: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
RayRed16:
Please I need answers to these questions from experienced sweet pepper farmers:

(A) Do sweet pepper plants require staking (is it a must)?

(B) Is it true that sweet pepper plant doesn't require much manure/fertilizer application? (I read somewhere that too much manure/fertilizer application will make the plant produce plenty foliage at the expense of fruit production).

Please I need answers to these questions. Thanks a lot!
I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN CULTIVATING THESE. ANY INFO ON HOW TO GET SEEDS AND TIPS ON HOW TO GROW THEM IS APPRECIATED

Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by kamshingari: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2016
I just spread Sweet Pepper here in Zaria to nursery it in readiness for transplant in mid August. This is my first time but will share my experience with you.
Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by hasami: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2016
kamshingari:
I just spread Sweet Pepper here in Zaria to nursery it in readiness for transplant in mid August. This is my first time but will share my experience with you.

Good move.also intend to plant sweet pepper soon.which seed did you plant? kindly update us #following with keen interest #agric pays
Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by RayRed16: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
kamshingari:

That would be really great!
Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by RayRed16: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
kamshingari:

Bros, how u been? Pls what's up with ur sweet pepper so far? Looking forward to hearing the updated from u oo.ll smiley
Re: Pls Where Are The Sweet Pepper Farmers In The House? by oladiran2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sweet pepper needs to be staked due to the weight of the fruits.they require especially especially fertilizers rich in potassium like 13:0:46 fertilizer which I use after the emergence of flower pods for big fruit and quality.those re some pix of harvest after exactly 2 months after transplanting. First and second clusters harvest from a single green house kit.4 evergreen pepper, for more info on consultancy, inquiries on green house and other information wishing to invest in tomato production within the south west, south and east where tomato production is very very and even risky to try on commercial scale without a green house and drip irrigation system.kindly reach me(Olagoke Oladipupo) on 08033981254 or 07051757791.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For A Mega Poultry / Tons Of Dry Hard And Iron Wood Charcoal Available / 100kg Dried Pepper For Sale At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.