Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale (2539 Views)

Gionee Gn5001s 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 4000mah Battery For 33k / Infinix Hot Note 16gb ROM, 2gb Ram For Sale. / THREAD CLOSED !! Neatly Used Htc Butterfly Black 16gb Rom 2gb Ram. Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Goes for 23k

Runs on OS 6.0.No Scratch.

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by veekid(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
I'm from ib, 15k
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
10k,unilag.
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
veekid:
I'm from ib, 15k

This is not a 15k phone brother.
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
pachman:
10k,unilag.

Not this kinda phone brother, YABATECH
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by bishopsamuel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
you go sell for 6k?
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
bishopsamuel:
you go sell for 6k?

No
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2016
tboibamz:

Not this kinda phone brother, YABATECH
How much should i add to it
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by valnelly(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Una wicked o.... OP let's talk on WhatsApp please.... 080 six six 3 5 79 six six
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
valnelly:
Una wicked o.... OP let's talk on WhatsApp please.... 080 six six 3 5 79 six six
I once had dis phone,i bought mine 19500,jumia and 500 for delivery, you just want to take advantage of dollar rise
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=pachman post=47587882]How much should i add to it[/quo
Let's talk
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:
I once had dis phone,i bought mine 19500,jumia and 500 for delivery, you just want to take advantage of dollar rise

That's what you think. It's not me taking advantage of the dollar rise,it's the dollar rise affecting us all.

The phone has two variants; 1gig RAM/8 GIG ROM variant as well as 2gig RAM/16GIG ROM.

This is the 2gb/16gb Variant.Also running on the Latest Operating System 6.0.

The 1gb/8gb variant costs about 27k in the market now.how much do you think this one will cost? Find out and be sure that this isn't any kind of phone .

Please reason before you negotiate. Am not broke.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
tboibamz:

That's what you think. It's not me taking advantage of the dollar rise,it's the dollar rise affecting us all.

The phone has two variants; 1gig RAM/8 GIG ROM variant as well as 2gig RAM/16GIG ROM.

This is the 2gb/16gb Variant.Also running on the Latest Operating System 6.0.

The 1gb/8gb variant costs about 27k in the market now.how much do you think this one will cost? Find out and be sure that this isn't any kind of phone .

Please reason before you negotiate. Am not broke.
Many of everything written above are false,it is 1gb ram/16gb rom and they come with android one version 5.1 then u do ota for android 6.0, dont hype d phone because u want to sell. I have once used it and also,you talk like you dont need money. Then why sell a used phone for 23k, 3k above d price i bought it
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:
Many of everything written above are false,it is 1gb ram/16gb rom and they come with android one version 5.1 then u do ota for android 6.0, dont hype d phone because u want to sell. I have once used it and also,you talk like you dont need money. Then why sell a used phone for 23k, 3k above d price i bought it

Do you understand English at all?

What does 'running on the Latest Operating System mean to you? ’.... Or means it's running on the Latest Operating System ota or not...moreover you know it has the capability to be upgraded over the air and you want to by it 10k?..isn't it a plus that you can upgrade it to ant new Operating System anytime,anywhere?

You need to be serious. What's my business if you've used it before?..is it still sold for that amount?.. You take your interest off it if you don't have the money and quit making useless accusations.

Everything above it true..2Gb RAM,16Gb ROM, OS 6.0
I don't need to post other specs for a serious buyer to know that's it's not a phone for broke folks.

And I repeat,'am not broke'..selling a phone doesn't mean you're broke.. You might want to sell for a number of reasons.. Only myopic folks think like that.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
tboibamz:

Do you understand English at all?

What does 'running on the Latest Operating System mean to you? ’.... Or means it's running on the Latest Operating System ota or not...moreover you know it has the capability to be upgraded over the air and you want to by it 10k?..isn't it a plus that you can upgrade it to ant new Operating System anytime,anywhere?

You need to be serious. What's my business if you've used it before?..is it still sold for that amount?.. You take your interest off it if you don't have the money and quit making useless accusations.

Everything above it true..2Gb RAM,16Gb ROM, OS 6.0
I don't need to post other specs for a serious buyer to know that's it's not a phone for broke folks.

And I repeat,'am not broke'..selling a phone doesn't mean you're broke.. You might want to sell for a number of reasons.. Only myopic folks think like that.
i didnt abuse.And i dont tink i undastand engl,also i am nt even interested. I am nt saying anytin
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by donmarvex1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:

Baba try know say Hot 2 get 2GB variant.
Currently the price of the 1GB variant is 23k @ Omegatron in Benin. It isn't less than 20k. So imagine how much the 2GB variant is. I dont know and I know it is not cheap.
The op is too generous to give it out running 6.0
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:
i didnt abuse.And i dont tink i undastand engl,also i am nt even interested. I am nt saying anytin

Good
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
donmarvex1:

Currently the price of the 1GB variant is 23k @ Omegatron in Benin. It isn't less than 20k. So imagine how much the 2GB variant is. I dont know and I know it is not cheap.
Thats d mistake u guys are making. it comes with 5.1
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:

Please be sensible. What level are you at Unilag?

Even if it comes with OS 0.0,now it runs on 6.0 cos it can upgraded to whatever OS is latest once it comes out.isn't that a good product?..what's the fuss about OS?

23K....PERIOD... be quiet if u aren't interested. You can go for tecno Y2 or something like that.your 10k can buy that.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
tboibamz:

Please be sensible. What level are you at Unilag?

Even if it comes with OS 0.0,now it runs on 6.0 cos it can upgraded to whatever OS is latest once it comes out.isn't that a good product?..what's the fuss about OS?

23K....PERIOD... be quiet if u aren't interested. You can go for tecno Y2 or something like that.your 10k can buy that.
I also didnt abuse, i didnt quote u,did i? Please i can type whatever i wish on nairaland. I dont have time to type. I have something important to do here, lest i forget, am still a baby, 200 lvl
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
donmarvex1:

Tell him
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by donmarvex1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
pachman:

I didn't say it didn't come with 5.1

I said the op is giving it out 6.0
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Xbox222: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2016
That phone go old for your hand if your are waiting for someone to buy it at that price. You go old till you get white hair for your armpits

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 3:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Xbox222:
That phone go old for your hand if your are waiting for someone to buy it at that price. You go old till you get white hair for your armpits

Am waiting for someone who's got enough sense and enough money... Not silly folks like you.

Am not going to wait long.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by bigiyaro(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016
tboibamz:

Am waiting for someone who's got enough sense and enough money... Not silly folks like you.

u go still wait tire, cos anyone wit even small sense will not buy dat ur used phone at dat price.
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Xbox222: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2016
tboibamz:

For your information, I don't do chinco phones. I go for world class brands.
You will wait till infinity.
You expect a reasonable person to buy a seconded chinco at that price? You are a silly joker.
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by SkinnyDude(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2016
criminal.. someone wanted to sell this phone to me at 17k
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by SkinnyDude(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
once again, you are a criminal... 23k for this second hand hot2, when I can add 8k to it and get myself hot3
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
The 23k is on the high side, though dollars is on the high side and the price of gadget have increased.

I believe it is negotiable, so guys make a good offer, 19-20k will do.
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by valnelly(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
pachman:

Dude.... Why say that??

I'm I the OP??

I think you must be high on some good kush!
Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by tboibamz: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
udemzy101:
The 23k is on the high side, though dollars is on the high side and the price of gadget have increased.

I believe it is negotiable, so guys make a good offer, 19-20k will do.

Not that they are interested in buying,they are just kids eager to show how unwise they are.

Imagine calling someone a criminal,over what?my own stuff?what if i wanted to sell at 10 million?must they show how ill mannered they are?

A kid from an underdeveloped country calls a phone chinco,yet his country is yet to manufacture even a transistor radio.

Anyway,a serious buyer will negotiate,that's the way to trade.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2. 16gb ROM, 2gb RAM For Sale by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
valnelly:

Dude.... Why say that??
I'm I the OP??
I think you must be high on some good kush!
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yadda Zakayi Transfer Money - Recharge Airtime Da First Bank Transfer Code / Advertise Phones & Assessories On Busy Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos/Anambra State / Free Browsing High Speed Using Multilinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.