Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! (477 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
[b]My fellow Nairalanders

I wish to bare my heart and address an issue here which I have noticed among us Christian believers and we need to take this seriously.

I know many of us are very passionate about Gkd and Jesus and would love to speak up out of passion and love for Him when challenged but that is wrong.

I have sat and considered this spiritually and have come to realise that we are the ones feeding the non God believers here on Nairaland with all the energy they need to say something. THEY ARE FEEDING OFF YOUR PASSION AND YOUR ENERGY!

Its easier and better to create threads about Gods wonderful works and His abundant grace than to create threads aimed at supposedly debating God with the non God believers.

We are of a different spirit and the spirit within us constrains us but that which is in them does not so they freely ridicule, insult, call God all manner of names all in an attempt to get you to react and oftentimes we do and they latch on to that and everything begins to spin out of Control.

Non God believers did not begin today. Jesus said if they reject you dust your feet and go. Argument isnt the way, facts isnt also the way, prayer is! You can only present facts if and when such a one is truly willing and ready to know and learn.

If we open threads on other virtues of God and they troll such threads then please ignore them and focus on the purpose behind your thread. They are human distractions so never ever let them trigger an emotional response from you or even any response at all.

Silence they say is golden. If they have nothing to keep responding to they will cease and desist. If they create their own threads please nairaland has a history on each member. Posts they have made and topics they have created. Do a background check on that moniker before replying if you must but my best advice is just to ignore that thread because most of them have multiple monikers.

I beg us please as ambassadors of the gospel lets uphold the truth of Jesus and its works and never ever deviate from it.

God strengthen and bless us all.

Please if I tag you kindly tag other believers you know so the word can spread. We need a united front. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Shalom

Cc truthman2012, winner01, kingebukasblog, felixomor and all others.[/b]

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! by jnrbayano(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
I always wonder why "believers" will try to be "just intelligent" with them instead of being wise with them.
Re: Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
jnrbayano:
I always wonder why "believers" will try to be "just intelligent" with them instead of being wise with them.

Pls mention other believers you know so they would their mention. Awareness is key sir
Re: Advice To All True Believers Here! Must Read! by jnrbayano(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pls mention other believers you know so they would their mention. Awareness is key sir

Don't worry. They will see this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Believer To Pray In Tongues Aloud Around His Unbelieving Frien / Who Are The REAL And TRUE Christians? / The Greatest Battle Ever Fought - William Marrion Branham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.