Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called (817 Views)

Please I Need Suggestions / Please I Need Suggestions On A Simple Accounting Software For Small Business / I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by eme40rald(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
hello guys, please I'm a fresh graduate who's tired of waiting for the federal government to call on the next set of corpers I.e Batch B 2016. I just need suggestions on what I can do to keep myself busy and make money. Probably a job or a business with very low capital, say 50k. I stay around lawanson, surulere. please share your suggestions and advices. help a sister
Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by eph12(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Learn some skills please.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by eme40rald(f): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
what kind of skills do u suggest
Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by paezeamama: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
MY sister am a serving Corp member to pass out by OCT ( glory b to GOD) I was once in Your shoes so I know how u feel. Your best bet at dis moment is to learn a skill in your area of interest / passion I found my in ICT I can tell you am a full computer/It technician skills lyk computer engr,networking,cctv,car tracking,website design etc under 2 yrs of waiting to wear a uniform called khaki ( nice experience duo.. came d IST RUNNER UP FOR Mr Macho.) but if u hv business blood lyk me get a skill learn it with passion u wouldn't think of business to start you will automatically know your niche market like I can't wait to UnCloth this khaki nysc uniform and start my Art ICT solutions business I apply for CBN/ heritage bank loan scheme for young graduates with business ideas and I was successful for d final screening waiting for a loan of 1.5 million to start my business wish me successful! So my sister forget starting business now and get a skill now you will see plenty of them in NYSC camp . Just do it and thnk me later. I get things to type but my hand done dey pain me.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by Cherishing(f): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Like what I did during my own time, I learnt tailoring now I can't remember the last time I went to a tailor to sew clothes.
NB: we got a sewing machine at home that helped me a lot to practice,am not perfect though but am ok with how far I ve gone with my skill .

Go for it Bae, skill acquired now would be better than any biz u wanna venture into.
Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by tobe4real(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2016
eme40rald:
hello guys, please I'm a fresh graduate who's tired of waiting for the federal government to call on the next set of corpers I.e Batch B 2016. I just need suggestions on what I can do to keep myself busy and make money. Probably a job or a business with very low capital, say 50k. I stay around lawanson, surulere. please share your suggestions and advices. help a sister
you are pretty
Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by Glare247(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2016
eme40rald:

hello bro,have u heard of mmm?seeing is believing bro,i was a doubting Thomas before 4 of my colleagues cashed in big time on it,let me break it down,it is a biz that is available in 118 countries,u get 30% as bonus on the amount u start with,please check it out yourself,click http:///?i=kabiruub@rocketmail.com,please watch the videos and read through the site,i am 100% sure u will pray for me later.

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by Adinije(f): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2016
eme40rald:
What skills do you have? I am also waiting for NYSC and I am working it on fiverr while I wait. I can tell you it's been dope. I will advise, if you can write articles, or design website, video animation and lot more, you can earn a sizeable income online.

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by ourchoice(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
eme40rald:
Start a business online or offline and grow it even while u serve so u can fall back on it after NYSC if job refuses to show up
Re: I Need Suggestions On What To Do Before Nysc Batch B 2016 Members Are Called by jorgzy(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2016
You could go into ushering... There are lots of agencies out there recruiting.

(1) (Reply)

See What GTB Bank ATM Showed Me / Toyin Subair's Hitv Experience And Advice To Entrepreneurs / I Supply A G O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.