Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) (947 Views)

The Marked:white Sight_the In Between_a Nigerian Paranormal Fantasy Fiction Book / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Merlin Fanfic Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Prologue:
Somewhere in Santa Romero Bolivia, it was a peaceful evening in the little village of San-Dolores when the wind began to blow, suddenly full moon arrived and the stars began to glow. There were six distinctive stars, they stood opposite each other, unlike other stars that were small and white- these ones were large, purple, beautiful,at each corner of the village. Suddenly the purple stars were interconnected by a bright line like a puzzle forming a six-cornered star over the village. The villagers saw the beautiful constellation and came outside to admire it not knowing what was to happen... The full moon stood at the middle of star shaped constellation and it began to turn purple and a very bright purple light from the moon illuminated upon the village and soon the villagers began to feel dizzy from exposure of the strange light.
The wind blew violently and the purple moonlight gazed the village. A gale blew and the village disappeared, large crater stood were the village of San-Dolores once existed.

1 Like

Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
M.A.D Chapter 1: I Need You!!
Kate Humpton staggered out of the bed, she had a rough night with her boyfriend who had become more like $ex starved maniac than a sane man. She poured herself a scotch, and sat on the couch her problems were too strong for a glass of drink to cure, her hands began to tremble and out frustration she aimed the glass to the wall and began to cry. Since last month her life had become a mess, her boyfriend had become a monster who only used her for $ex, every night he exerted his full strength and rage on her as if some power was moving him, he inflicted pain on her to satisfy his orgasm, she looked around the well furnished apartment it had become a tirade scattered, torned upside down with scratches on the wall. Kate knew it was not easy for Bruce after he lost his job, he worked in a lucrative software programing company with a good pay, he had a car, an apartment, they had planned to get married and start a family when Bruce's company was sold and all workers re trenched, Bruce felt so bad that he started drinking and coming home late. Soon he began to act far from drunk every night, he would force her to lie with him and he will thrust himself in her, the aura his libido emitted did not feel, he could chain her to the bed and "rape" her mercilessly, sometimes he would whip her till he was satisfied. He could have $ex with her for twelve hours nonstop and after that Kate will begin to feel pain coming from her inside, recently she had seen maggots emitting from her private parts she became scared that it was an STD and she went to see a doctor but it was something none of them had seen. There was no one help her.
Today she had an appointment with a leading new york gynachologist, after all the saccharine process no solution still came. On her was back home she saw a graffiti notice on a wall, unlike other street graffitis it glowed in a golden color, it read; NEED HELP? CALL ME: 6301****" kate needed someone to talk to, she saved the number in her phone, she didn't know what she was doing. Later she called the line she heard a strange crackling sound from the other end and she cut the line, it wasn't in twenty minutes when the door bell rang... she rushed to the door and behold a young man of about twenty four stood, he wore a wolf hooded fur jacket with a white tee-shirt, he had a brown hair and his eyes were green. "Hello?, how may I you?" Kate asked,and the visitor answered"ahem, sorry for the intrusion my fair lady" he bowed mockingly and continued"you can call me Merlin, only Merlin" she wanted to laugh at this queer visitor with an ancient name"and what are looking for Mr Merlin?"
"You called and I answered"
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
M.A.D Chapter 1: I Need You!!
Kate Humpton staggered out of the bed, she had a rough night with her boyfriend who had become more like $ex starved maniac than a sane man. She poured herself a scotch, and sat on the couch her problems were too strong for a glass of drink to cure, her hands began to tremble and out frustration she aimed the glass to the wall and began to cry. Since last month her life had become a mess, her boyfriend had become a monster who only used her for $ex, every night he exerted his full strength and rage on her as if some power was moving him, he inflicted pain on her to satisfy his orgasm, she looked around the well furnished apartment it had become a tirade scattered, torned upside down with scratches on the wall. Kate knew it was not easy for Bruce after he lost his job, he worked in a lucrative software programing company with a good pay, he had a car, an apartment, they had planned to get married and start a family when Bruce's company was sold and all workers re trenched, Bruce felt so bad that he started drinking and coming home late. Soon he began to act far from drunk every night, he would force her to lie with him and he will thrust himself in her, the aura his libido emitted did not feel, he could chain her to the bed and "rape" her mercilessly, sometimes he would whip her till he was satisfied. He could have $ex with her for twelve hours nonstop and after that Kate will begin to feel pain coming from her inside, recently she had seen maggots emitting from her private parts she became scared that it was an STD and she went to see a doctor but it was something none of them had seen. There was no one help her.
Today she had an appointment with a leading new york gynachologist, after all the saccharine process no solution still came. On her was back home she saw a graffiti notice on a wall, unlike other street graffitis it glowed in a golden color, it read; NEED HELP? CALL ME: 6301****" kate needed someone to talk to, she saved the number in her phone, she didn't know what she was doing. Later she called the line she heard a strange crackling sound from the other end and she cut the line, it wasn't in twenty minutes when the door bell rang... she rushed to the door and behold a young man of about twenty four stood, he wore a wolf hooded fur jacket with a white tee-shirt, he had a brown hair and his eyes were green. "Hello?, how may I you?" Kate asked,and the visitor answered"ahem, sorry for the intrusion my fair lady" he bowed mockingly and continued"you can call me Merlin, only Merlin" she wanted to laugh at this queer visitor with an ancient name"and what are looking for Mr Merlin?"
"You called and I answered"
Merlin said
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Chapter 2: Exorcism For Dummies
"So your boyfriend reads fifty shades of grey? Merlin asked
"No he doesn't read romance, he loves sport magazines and all those stuff you men love to read" kate responded
"Like playboy magazine?"
"No not that" kate began to turn red
Merlin gulped his third bottle of whiskey and finished the cupcakes like someone who hadn't eaten in a long while. Kate could not contain her visitor's poise so she blurted out"look you were not invited to drink whiskey, I have a problem, my boyfriend is a drunk jerk, I get raped at space of 12hours, I have an STD... everything is wrong!"
"Having sex for 12hours? I must say your boyfriend is a macho rocker. What is your request?"
Kate swallowed"get rid of Bruce, he's become a monster. I don't love him anymore" tears were coming out of her eyes which were battered last night.
"Granted"

Later that night by 11.30pm. Bruce broke into the apartment, looking haggard and filled with the stench of alcohol. He staggered and looked around then shouted"Kate!! I'm back let's have some fun, I don't wanna come up catch ya slackin'"
"Kate is not around,she went to spend the night with her sister" Merlin answered from behind, he was reading a book while sitting on an arm chair". Bruce glared at him as if he was going to eat him
"Who da Bleep are you and what you doing in my house?!"
"My name is merlin, 21st century warlock and what I'm doing is non of your business". Bruce's teeth gritted in anger"get outta here before I murder you". Merlin paused his reading and said"Bruce you can be a good husband and father, you have a bright future ahead, even though you abuse kate she still loves you"
"Everything is lost...my job, my money, I'm a looser... all I want is...BOOZE " at this time bruce voice became more hollow, the demon in him was beginning to manifest and was willing to cause harm, bruce ran to merlin punching into the air with such tremendous strength
Merlin acquired a few bruises as he lay on the floor, the demon possessed bruce got a kitchen knife ready to murder merlin "BOOZE, IF NO GET BOOZE I KILL" in a flash second merlin threw out a bottle, the demoniac left his position to catch the bottle, as he opened the bottle he found out it was empty, he got angry and resumed his mission to kill... but he was stuck on his track, he couldn't move his legs.
"Ah you didn't take time to look at my handiwork, i placed a magic seal on the floor which hinders the movement demon possessed persons incase of exorcism" bruce saw that he was standing on the floor were a large X was drawn, he tried to move but he couldn't, merlin picked up the bottle. The bottle had the drawing of a flaming skull with cross bones,"you my friend is possessed by a booze demon,they are sealed in a beer called Raining In Hell. The more you drink from the bottle the more demon controls you and makes you crave for sex and drinking". The book he was reading was called "Exorcism For Dummies" he opened the book and brought out a bronze star " forgive me exorcism isn't my field, so I will be a little crude"
Bruce struggled as the star was placed on his chest, it was hot so he began to scream. Merlin opened a chapter from the exorcism for dummies and read out a spell
"Fre lo ni serfoni le no se fersson..." he continued, the star became hotter as bruce screamed, suddenly a black smoke emerged from his mouth and entered the bottle. The exorcism was complete.

Three days later. "Bruce was possessed? Kate asked in awe. Merlin took a sip of whiskey and answered"yes he was controlled by a booze demon, luckily they are very easy to remove"
"How did that thing enter him?Kate asked. "Actually, he had been drinking a beer known as Raining In Hell, the demons live in that drink... but who would be selling such a thing since it was banned 1928, but I used a five star crucifix to remove the demon, for the STD take this potion" he handed her a parcel.
Merlin left the apartment. As he got to the street, his cell phone beeped as he checked the incoming message it was a bank alert, $200.00 had been credited into his bank account, he smiled.
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by preetypam(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
FTC.... YAY YAY
Gosh i love magic and anything partaining to magic and merlin happens to be my favourite character and now the A.D am so loving the direction you are going,,,pitching my tent here till the end..you got a wonderful storyline
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
preetypam:
FTC.... YAY YAY
Gosh i love magic and anything partaining to magic and merlin happens to be my favourite character and now the A.D am so loving the direction you are going,,,pitching my tent here till the end..you got a wonderful storyline
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Chapter 3: Odd Job Merlin
"In a land of crime and the time of internet the destiny of a great city lies in the hands of a jerk. His name... Merlin."
They say magic no longer exist, entities like elves, fairies, gnomes, monsters are now citizens of fairy tale but that's a lie. The supernatural live among us, we see them but we don't know in our world today strange things go on, they can explain...
After an hard days job as a cab driver in new york Merlin parked the taxi in an alley, he got to the door of one of the carrying nothing but a newspaper, a latest issue of Avengers comic book, a sandwich and chocolate milk( his favorite). He opened the door it was an old garage then he closed it again,placing his hand on the door he said the magic word"FRETZIES" then he opened the door again, it was no longer a garage but a furnished room . He entered the room which was as usual messy with half eaten pizzas everywhere and computers, there were tons of Marvel universe comic books and manga collection, there were also numerous video games ranging from pacman of the 80's to the latest version of Assassin Creed. On the wall were posters of superheroes like Spiderman, hulk, X-men, fantastic four, deadpool, the avengers etc and anime characters like naruto, goku, ichigo... The room of a pure nerd.
The occupant of the room was playing a super mario game when Merlin came in
"You're back, welcome" his roommate greeted. "Yeah thanks" Merlin responded, his roommate turned his rotating seat around, he was a very large, obese man of about 725lb he wore a tee-shirt which wrote "EVERYBODY TELLS ME TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS, SO I'M GOING BACK TO BED" he had bright yellow eyes as he had a double chin which covered his neck, he had pointy elf ears which he used a cap adorned with two anther horns. This person was an elf not a human, even at that he was not suppose to be that fat.
Walter Winko Wintersnow known as www of Triple-W was an elf hacker, he had hacked into several facilities like the CIA, the world bank, google, etc. He dealt on computer based magic through which he invented a computer program called ELF which allowed him to open dimensional passages known as worm holes for Merlin to move through. "So what happened today?" W asked as he paused his game.
"Nothing serious, I almost ran over a school girl and I beat up a troll staying under a bridge" W type something on his keyboard and said"well I've got another odd job for you"
"Where?" Merlin asked
"In an office complex"
"What's going on there?"
W took a bite from a pizza and continued" well for years there have been power outages at the Benson auditing office, its crippled down their profits tremendously but not its been discovered that the cause of their problem is from the sparkos"
"Sparkos?"
"Yeah get up lazy head, we've got a paranormal case to solve" W teased
"Shut up fat head" Merlin retorted back to the elf.
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Chapter 4: Sparkos
Sparkos were tiny insect-like creature that fed on electricity, they resembled blue fireflies and they emitted electric current of at least 0.5 volts which was capable of powering a light bulb, so touching them could shock a person. For a long time they were responsible for power outages and damage of electronic appliances, like bees they stayed in hives.
Merlin got to the Benson company it was a seven story building, he entered and was taken to the manager he noticed that instead of computer monitors typewriters were used. Merlin introduced himself as an electrician who had come to repair the elevator which had been faulty for eight years, he and mr Perkins the manager entered the elevator to give it test ride, he brought out a magic compass as opened it a tiny hologram of planet earth floated at the middle. The elevator seemed to be working fine until they were reaching the fifth floor,the planet earth hologram began to glitch "W was right they are here" Merlin said
"Who?" Mr Perkins looked puzzle
"Sparkos"
"Huh?"
Suddenly the elevator stopped working, they stuck. "Good lord its started again" said mr perkins who trying the control button, the elevator came back to life and began to move itself without anyone controlling it, with great speed it came rushing down to the 2nd floor and back to the 7th floor. Up and down the elevator as if another power was controlling it,the manager who couldn't cope with his fear fell into a cardiac arrest.
"Damn!!" Merlin cried as brought out a gun, shooting down all the control buttons, the elevator sped down to the 1st floor.
Bringing the collapsed manager out of the elevator an ambulance was called, merlin left the Benson company. Entering his taxi he decided to come up with a battle plan to combat the sparkos.

1 Like

Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by preetypam(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
still following you dont worry with time you will get many views and more comments
Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
preetypam:
still following you dont worry with time you will get many views and more comments
thank you my fair lady

1 Like

Re: Merlin.A.D ( urban fantasy) by rukiespark5(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please read my new story Millennium: the power to change every, I promise it will be interesting

(1) (Reply)

40 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up / Wedding Day Surprise- Short Story / The Uncommon Sugar Mummy Pt 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.