Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! (471 Views)

ENTER NOW To Get Your Blog Designed At A Very Affordable Price / Bloggers!!! Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Blog ? Enter Now... / I Would Add 5k Members To Your Group For Just #1,000. Enter Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! by Toluwani112: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Do you have a hungry audience and you are looking for a competent writer to satisfy their needs? Are you interested in hiring a ghostwriter to do the writing for you while you take the credit? Are you getting low traffic from google and you are looking forward to change that situation using Search Engine Optimized articles? Then hire me.

I am swift at writing, good at online research and had mastered the art of attracting people using words.

What will I do for you?
I would write Google Search Engine Optimized articles for your blog to attract more organic visitors from google. I wouldn't just write it, I would have to verify it viability to gain visitors from google, work on several keywords and if need be, fine tune the topic to be more Search Engine Friendly. Of course, this would be plagiarism free and grammatically correct.

All these I do for just a token, considering it benefits. Contact me today on:
WhatsApp/Call: +2347064272729
you can also quote me for further enquiries
And you would be glad you did.

Waiting for your message as I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! by Juxtified(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Toluwani112:
Do you have a hungry audience and you are looking for a competent writer to satisfy their needs? Are you interested in hiring a ghostwriter to do the writing for you while you take the credit? Are you getting low traffic from google and you are looking forward to change that situation using Search Engine Optimized articles? Then hire me.

I am swift at writing, good at online research and had mastered the art of attracting people using words.

What will I do for you?
I would write Google Search Engine Optimized articles for your blog to attract more organic visitors from google. I wouldn't just write it, I would have to verify it viability to gain visitors from google, work on several keywords and if need be, fine tune the topic to be more Search Engine Friendly. Of course, this would be plagiarism free and grammatically correct.

All these I do for just a token, considering it benefits. Contact me today on:
WhatsApp/Call: +2347064272729
you can also quote me for further enquiries
And you would be glad you did.

Waiting for your message as I look forward to doing business with you.
how much does that cost?
Re: DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! by Toluwani112: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Juxtified:

how much does that cost?

Thanks for your interest!
The price depends on niche.
Which niche do you want me to write on ?
Re: DO You Need A Competent Article Writer For Your Blog ? ENTER NOW! by Toluwani112: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Juxtified:

how much does that cost?

Thanks for your interest!
The price depends on niche e.g Health, sports, business, blogging, etc
Which niche do you want me to write on ?

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Help Please / How To Verify U.S Google Adsense / Top 4 Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.