Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. (833 Views)

How Gtbank Blazes The Trail On All Fronts…the Segunagbaje Magic Wand / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money / Providers Of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC And MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. by Afrocentric: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello good people of naira land. I want to draw the the world's attention about the SCAM MTN and GT bank and doing about recharge card purchase, my name is Mrs Z. Bello. I own a GTBank account, on Friday morning by 4.am I received a message that I should send card to my younger sisters husband. My younger sister is is in Labour, hence the need for the husband to make urgent calls. I dialed *737*amount # I received a response to that my request is been processed. After about 10 minute no response, I send another request. I still received same '' response'' your request is been processed, but the said response never came. Then around 7.am I deceided to try again. This time they send me the card, but additional #2,000 was removed from my bank account before I made the first request, I have #10,000 in my bank account. I after they sent the card to me, they brought balance of #7,000 instead of #9,000.meaning those two times that my request for wasn't processed they deducted my money. I went to MTN office to complain about the irregularities, they said it is from my bank. I went to my bank,(GTB) and they said the fault wasn't from them. That since they have debited me, MTN has to give me the recharge card. I went back to MTN, and they still said same thing,''the problem is not from us, the problem is from your own bank, go and complain to them'' you can imagine the the stress they put me through, my account number is*****00927.my branch is Bode Thomas. My MTN mumber is080***45017.if they didn't put my money back, I shall write to (I friend of said same thing) Nigeria deposit insurance cooperation. And, (NCC) Nigeria communication commission. Moderators pls help me move this write up to front page so the world can see this scam this people who are doing. It's not fair at all.
Re: How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. by ayodotcom(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Dat is 1 of d reasons I dislike mobile banking. I've never used it b4. The irregularities associated with it has overshadowed d advantages
Re: How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2016
MTN is good with that. Am sure Gtbank is innocent.
Re: How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. by Princenady(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria still has a very looooong way to go when it comes to online transactions
Re: How Gtbank And MTN Scam Me. by oluwashola4me(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Did your in-law receive the airtime from the transactions that were 'being processed'?

(1) (Reply)

Sell Bitcoin - No Scam Please / Who Notice Blockchain.info Is Down ? / Filling Station On Fire In DMGS Round About Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.