Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Obtaining Letter Of Administration In Delta State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obtaining Letter Of Administration In Delta State (1364 Views)

Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining Letter Of Administration In Delta State by athorello(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Hey guys, I want to know your advice with regards to obtaining a letter of administration for someone whose popsy was a civil servant and didn't leave a will.
I have surfed the net for some relevant info including some old threads and also spoke with a magistrate court registrar who gave me some headups. He promised to link me up with a lawyer.
Guys, I'm skeptical about my options dues to non familiarity with legal fees I may have to part with and how fast I can get the LA with or without a legal adviser. Can I do this within 3 months?
Your candid opinions will be very welcomed cos I have taken much time to start this process due to my tight schedule on a previous project.
Thanks.

N/B
The family is in need of some of the side contributions, subscriptions and bank balance before we start chasing the main stuff. I don't wanna start complaining about naija until I have began this.
Re: Obtaining Letter Of Administration In Delta State by athorello(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Lalasticlala and co should do something to help a fellow.
Whoever is viewing this post, I want to update you that I now have two options. Either to use a lawyer or an agent since pursuing the LA myself may take years of cumbersome effort. The lady who linked me with the agent is in the advance stage already, i.e, will soon be called to the magistrate court. According to her those who have been pursuing retirement or death benefits via this particular agent have mostly been successful.
I have an appointment with the agent today.
I have gathered some info that I will share later but I still need inputs. Am I on the right track?
It's sad that I'm FTC on an important post in nairaland space though this is my first thread.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! How Can Someone Identify A Fake Nigeria Passport? Any hint / Win N2million, Other Prizes In The Divine Icon Music Competition | E-nigeria! / Me And My Baes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.