Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. (886 Views)

A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) / Commercial Bus Driver Ran Into Another Bus,Crashes With Nissan Car In Anambra(pi / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by Flexherbal(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
I saw this, this morning as I was going to supply my Herbal Tea for men, to some of my customers.
It happened very early this morning.
The trailer driver run into this furniture shop. The funny part was that the trailer was towing another trailler.
The accident happened at Ikpoba Slop, in Benin City Edo state.
Trailers have been running into shops it that particular area.
Thank God no life was lost!

Re: Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by Flexherbal(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Some of the people around where concerned of the fact that the trailer owner will have to pay for the furniture, build the shops and also repair his own vehicle.
It is called " ACCIDENT" It was not planned for.
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by mployer(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some of the people around where concerned of the fact that the trailer owner will have to pay for the furniture, build the shops and also repair his own vehicle.
It is called " ACCIDENT" It was not planned for.
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Accidents can be averted if necessary precautions are taken.

go bash person car for Lagos and tell him it is accident...
Re: Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by Flexherbal(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
mployer:

Accidents can be averted if necessary precautions are taken.

go bash person car for Lagos and tell him it is accident...
You are right, Sir.
I was not supporting the driver. I was jsut talking generally.
Re: Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by IMASTEX: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
I know that particular place in Benin, it has always been prone to things like this. Thank God no life was lost. The necessary agencies need to do something about it.
Re: Photos:A Trailer Towing Another Trailer Ran Into A Furniture Shop In Benin. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

Booking Flight On Wakanow Vs Booking On Airlines Directly / Traveling To Fiji Island / Coronavirus : 129 NYPD Policemen Tested Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.