Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Teacher And Kojo Early Morning Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teacher And Kojo Early Morning Joke (812 Views)

A Teacher And Two Small Students / See This Hilarious Slap Army Guy Gave Kojo / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher And Kojo Early Morning Joke by Stephenndidi85: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2016
MORNING JOKE!!!
Abeg mek we laf small!!!

*TEACHER* - I returned from work, opened my door and saw 50 million dollars on my bed. Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asked the teacher.

*KOJO*: I will bite your toes until you faint. I will then come out from your shoes and take all the money!

*TEACHER*: Fool! You can't literally be inside my shoes. It's a figure of speech.

*KOJO*: You can't literally open your door and see 50 million dollars on your bed. That's a figure of impossible speech!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher And Kojo Early Morning Joke by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Makin Brain

(1) (Reply)

When You Buy Gala N50 And The Seller Runs Away With N950 / Not Only Plastic Rice China Is Now Making Making Plastic Cabbage / New Fourth Mainland & New Lagos, Eko Atlantics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.