Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter (586 Views)

I Said I Won't Do Wickedness Again Mention Scammers And Leave The Rest To Ogun / Whatsapp Won't Be Free In Time To Come. To Start Charging For Adds And More. / Please Help! A Nigerian Web Host (philmorehost) Wants To Kill Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter by Obagoblog(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Don't know what's wrong with Google AdSense and the way they disapprove applications from aspiring publishers.
Actually, am only applying because I want to beautify my blog with their ads. That's all..
But they keep disapproving my application with some silly reasons. See the reasons below :

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they’re seeking.

Guys, experts in the house. What are the appropriate solutions to these problems above... Because I want to beautify my humble blog, www.obagoblog.com
Re: Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter by mr2kay(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Reconstruct your site and apply again even change template if you can too trust me cause I know undecided
Re: Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter by Obagoblog(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
mr2kay:
Reconstruct your site and apply again even change template if you can too trust me cause I know undecided

You know what?
Re: Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter by mr2kay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obagoblog:

You know what?
what you don't know tongue
Re: Lol.. . Google Adsense Won't Kill Me With Laughter by Obagoblog(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
mr2kay:
what you don't know tongue
So, tell me then

(1) (Reply)

Which Wamp Server Is Compatable To Window Xp / 5 Best Wordpress Blog Theme / Naija Adsense Account For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.