Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

A1-spaces- Coworking Space(virtual Office) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A1-spaces- Coworking Space(virtual Office) (568 Views)

Virtual Office Available On The Mainland,lagos (pics Incl) / Office Space (serviced Office), Virtual Office In V/I Lagos / Need A Virtual Office/serviced Office In Lagos? Look No Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A1-spaces- Coworking Space(virtual Office) by chubbylolo: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Introducing A1 Spaces 'Virtual Office' to You

Following our successful launch of A1 Spaces, please oblige me to introduce one of our packages to you at A1 Spaces, it’s called the virtual office, this is some services a lot of entrepreneurs and lawyers like yourself are currently subscribing to and benefiting immensely from for their businesses. As one of our own, we know and believe this would be great use to you.

Virtual Office (VO) is a cost effective and flexible way to work from home or from a distance and have a professional local presence all at the same time.

Packages include:

- Professional business address at City Hall, Lagos Island
- Mail Handling – collect or forwarded; it’s up to you, you get Email notification of received correspondences, we can Scan & Email to you on your preferred email of your correspondences, or permit us to just Shred mail contents after you acknowledge receipt.
Local land line number
- Discounted Meeting room hire or even free slots for our Meeting Room hire

How could it be good for you?

- VO gives you a formal business address but can allow you to work from home without nuisance mail and callers
- With A1 Spaces you can avoid the costs of permanent premises but still have an office address and somewhere to meet clients when needed …. At a discounted rate!
- Maybe you are expanding your business and want to move into the area with VO you can have an instant local presence.
- Protect your work-home balance and separate them

Starting Price: N70,000.00/year but discounted for you at N50,000.00/first year

Thank you for your audience, as I hope to see you sign up.

Please kindly help us inform or share this offer with your Networks. You could also help provide me with contact details of people you think we can share this information with.

You may wish to visit the Hub at 203E City Hall, Lagos Island and our Hub Manager will be happy to give you a tour of the space.

Warm Regards,

--
Happiness Marcus,
Hub Manager

Suite 203E, City Hall, Catholic Mission Street,
Lagos Island, Lagos
+234(1) 632 3457 | 08152626863

Re: A1-spaces- Coworking Space(virtual Office) by LucasGilmore: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Serviced office is an inspirational solution, which provides the flexibility that businesses need to adapt quickly to rapidly changing market conditions. Generally speaking the term "shared office space" refers to a furnished, fully equipped office space that is ready for a quick setup for a business person that does not want to work at home or for a branch office. They are also called executive suites and business centers. My friend has recently moved his business to a new serviced office, and was very happy after switching. The services provided in the office as very convenient and inexpensive.

(1) (Reply)

3-storey Building Collapses In Abakaliki / Magical Doors Or What Do You Think? / 4bed Apartment For Rent V.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.