Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café (2727 Views)

How To Setup A Home Cyber Café / Cyber Café And 3g/4g Network, How Profitable Is It? / How New Internet Café Fails On The Long Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2009
Some have come to the understanding that Cyber Café business is a Profit Making Venture (PMV) while some people do not believe in this business at all.
Apart from the capital needed to start the biz which i might have gotten quite wrong, Let those in the business and running give a clear breakdown of the costs for opening a mini-cyber café, also state for how many systems and all current prices for each items u think should make up a Café.
Must i have 2 to 3 Million Naira before thinking of doing this business effectively with reasonable  expected profit?
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
U will surely need that much brein, i think the most expensive of all the things you will need is a lucrative and well located space for ur cafe.Unless its not in lagos,abuja or port harcourt,u might not escape the 2M mark
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
Can u pls analyse a breakdown pls? Its not in any of ur aforemention location.
Thank u.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
visit any cafe far from your place of intended operation (not your competitors). Let them give you a break-down, before you try 10 places one will respond positively. Can you come to Osun state? I can help with these details you need.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hi brein,
What exactly do u need? u want a quotation or u just want it as part of this thread?
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by lightwalk(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2009
@Tunde: I need this stuff too, I am thinking about one in Enugu
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2009
when ure tru thinking pls lemme knw nd we talk business.Was actually in enugu last week.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2009
Hey man am here
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2009
Hi brein,
What exactly do u need? u want a quotation or u just want it as part of this thread?
Ofcos NOT.
I wan get into biz though i might not be d one to manage it even if its mine and Yes i want a quotation, sort of, . Say 10systems café on d one hand and 20systems café on d other hand all to well distinctive and specified. Dont 4get to state more on the ISP issue cos i know that where many ppl find trouble with d use of bandwith and d likes. Thankz.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2009
ok brein, give me ur email address or rather maybe we can chat someday,tunde300us@yahoo.com.08034025906
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2009
Its okay, my mail add goes cleanwilson @ yahoo . com
shall expec yo response real soon brova.
Rgrds.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2009
Its okies, details noted.
My mail add goes cleanwilson @ yahoo . com
shall expec yo response real soon brova.
Rgrds.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2009
cleanwilson @ yahoo . com
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by emynem05(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2009
@tunde plz drop a lil expo on d isp tin as 4 d system nd networkin i can handle dat am tinkin of setin up one
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
@emy: the ISP thing is what i use as my joker cos dats where a broda makes a living from wink.
Honestly there are lots of ISP's out there nd to find one that wont lie to u or congest the network is a job on its own.I do vsat installation and init now for like 5 years,so i have seen.Most cafe's are just junk,when u go there u will spend 30min and a google page willl not open and u call dat a cafe undecided ofcourse not.
I will send u a proposal brein but it might not be as comprehensive as one for a client that has made commitments,not saying u aint serious i am just being frank with issues.
Any other person who needs such shld not hesitate to ask.
later guyz
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
Tanx man!
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by nnamdiikenna(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2009
Hi pls am interested also, my mail is nnamdiikenna@yahoo.com. I shall await ur reply. Good work man![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by opad(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2009
Mail me the details. opadmj@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by stanekeh: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2009
i nid it too.stanekeh231@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by BlackRevo: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2009
okay
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by yinkfad(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
To tunde,
welldone for a job well done. i ve seen that you have gone so far with that assignment.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by FEMARY(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
BREIN
U DONT NEED 3MILLION TO START A PROFITABLE CAFE.DONT MIND ALL THESE SO CALLED ENGINEERS THAT DONT THINK OF COSTS SAVE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GAIN.DONT LET THEM PUSH YOU INTO TO BUYING VSAT THAT WOULD COST YOU 100s OF THOUSANDS AND MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION IN THE RANGE OF 80K-100K.THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR PROFITABLITY.POST YOUR LOCATION HERE AND I WILL GIVE YOU ANY ADVICE THAT YOU WILL NEED FREE.
CAFE IS PROFITABLE BUT YOU NEED THE RIGHT COUNCELLING.
ALL THE BEST.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by stanekeh: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
thanks a lot aba is my location.[color=][/color]
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by alexjakana: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2009
Build your very own WiFi antenna such as a Biquad Dish antenna, Cantenna, or Reflector

With a few cheap parts and a bit of soldering you can get signal from access points over 8 MILES AWAY

You can get free WiFi with any of the MULTIPLE designs included in this Book!

Why pay several times more than you need to when you can quickly build a 25,000 Naira WiFi antenna for a fraction of the cost?

You will get a guide with detailed instructions for the BIQUAD antenna as well as using a BIQUAD as the feed of an old satellite dish.

Not only that but you will receive links to the cheapest sources of parts for wireless antenna construction.

And to top it off you will receive instructions for building the DOUBLE BIQUAD antenna for even more range and instructions for the ever popular CANTENNA

You will also receive instructions on how to build PARABOLIC REFLECTORS that have practically ZERO cost to build! Boost your routers signal to 3x what it is now without even replacing its existing antenna!

EMAIL ME WITH CONSTRUCTION QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED HELP!!

PICTURE BELOW IS OF ONE OF MY OWN CONSTRUCTION RESULTS! YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
This item will be available as a download link after payment.

Price: 7,500 Naira
No 1 Ogui Road,
Enugu.
alexjakana@yahoo.com

Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2009
Hi all,
I am so so sorry that i have not been to nairaland for a while and i can see that so many invators and young engineers who wants to sell their products re all here.
I will send the quotation to those i have promised and i will advise that u watch before u put ur money into an unproven technology.Dis guys will use ur money to do research and because you have already deep ur hands inside u might never recover.
If ur aim is to start a cafe then i guess u take up my offer,but if u want to invest in a research pls ure free i have not asked anyone to pay me a kobo and all i asked for was email address.
alexjakana say he will send u a book so that u can build ur own reflector etc, but he has not told u how he wants to connect u to the internet abi the reflector get straight connection to the internet gateway and back?
femary say what u need to start a cafe is counselling and u dont need engineers,well i guess he is speaking from experience cos ive met his type in so many places.When u get to their cafe all u see is 2 machines connected to a dial up phone,basically all they do is photocopy and typing.
Its not my making that places outside of lagos,abuja,port harcourt,kano and maybe kaduna cannot get internet outside of vsat ,but for someone to promise u something outside of dat abeg watch out oh cos e fit be your freedom ppl oh, and all dis free stuff.They dont last oh ppl watch before u throw ur money away
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by yinkfad(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2009
For those who are ready to hear let them listern very well.If anyone tells you that you don't need an engineer they are just deceiving you to get your money away.as Mr. Tunde as rightly said that if they dopped you na you sabi oooooooo. any thing free will never last.
if truly u want to set up a profit making bussiness u better call on those who knows about it very well. look before u leep.
thanks
NOTE i don't need any cotations
but just to let you know that what so ever you find yourself doing do it well.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2009
I've not been here for a while now @ tunde how're u doing.
Re: Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café by tunde300us(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
Have u gotten a good location? welcome back here

(1) (Reply)

Putting Together/building A Music Pc. (PICTURES ADDED! PROJECT COMPLETED I HOPE) / Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here. / How Do I Flash Mtn Fast Link Huawei Modem Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.