Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking (20648 Views)

Gionee S6s 32GB With Original Charger Or Swap With Iphone 6s / How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by menshowng(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
no pic of how to put the string
Bro ull just place d spring in circles and it will fall in place
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Handsomecole(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
My biro ink never finish, but I no mind spoil am to protect my ear piece. Nice one OP.
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by comeandmarry: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2016
When white folks in the western world are cracking they brain out just for the next advancement in technology, be it in gadgets, automobile, aircrafts, etc
No be person discover how to make a standard self wheel balance like hoverboards,no be one brilliant man discover computerized cars.no be whites dey make anti virus for laptops,phones,humans
But in Africa we study the wrong things completely.
We are hopeless, unrealistic, dumb,foolish and what have you.
Imagine such a useless thread.
Instead of advice mumus not to buy fake ass headset, USB charging cords,you come out here to do what a kindergarten wouldn't think of doing.
Taking out the time to label out some dumb ass pictures of a spring and pen. Wtf.
For your mind now,you Don post better information.

When would we get there,when.
Why can't we be innovative
Why are we clouded with irrelevant ish that has no meaning to lifes continuation, improvement
Imagine the topic,why not buy a standard headset,charger,buy authentic stuffs,we are too poverty oriented.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by flamingREED(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Toluwani111:
I suggest that you should also read: How To Easily Recognize A Original/Fake Charger before buying it

In other words, if the output current is not within the range of 1-2 Amperes then it's not worth the buying_

But dyu think the resistors of most phones have enough tolerance for current up to 2 amperes?

Just loving science wink
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2016
tunshe:

I think it's deliberate for people with common sense.
becus common sense isnt common after all

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Had1zasaf: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2016
http:///3-in-1-micro-usb-tripple-fast-charging-data-cable-gold-2676141

Get the 3-in-1 triple fast charge USB cable.
Features:
*charges your android,BlackBerry and iPhone at the same time
*triple fast charging technology
*anti damage technology
*unique shimmery gold colour
*anti battery heating technology

Join millions of online buyers to say bye-bye to slow charging, battery heating and fake USB cables.Be the first among your friends to enjoy this 2016 technology for everyone.

Get it here:
http:///3-in-1-micro-usb-tripple-fast-charging-data-cable-gold-2676141

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by emerged01(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
no pic of how to put the string
grin You are observant.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by flamingREED(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2016
comeandmarry:
When white folks in the western world are cracking they brain out just for the next advancement in technology, be it in gadgets, automobile, aircrafts, etc
No be person discover how to make a standard self wheel balance like hoverboards,no be one brilliant man discover computerized cars.no be whites dey make anti virus for laptops,phones,humans
Instead of advice mumus not to buy fake ass headset, USB charging cords,you come out here to do what a kindergarten wouldn't think of doing.
Taking out the time to label out some dumb ass pictures of a spring and pen. Wtf.

Why are we clouded with irrelevant ish that has no meaning to lifes continuation, improvement
Imagine the topic,why not buy a standard headset,charger,buy authentic stuffs,we are too poverty oriented.

A Briton recycles used matchsticks but you throw them away.

Don't think to be innovative only means to do what has never been done_

Whatever can cut costs is a welcome development_

With the Op's idea, manufacturers can make springy chords instead_

Great ideas begin small.

Thanks Op_

6 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by mfm04622: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Proffdada:
Knew it before this thread undecided

But kept it to yourself!

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
emerged01:
grin You are observant.
u be my man nah.. correct guy
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Izunwa(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
What of flat cables like Infinix chargers
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by 0955eb027(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
step by step procedure nko?
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by femi4: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2016
joey150:
This hack dey very inconclusive. How do i wrap the spring on the usb wire? It certainly cant pass through any of the usb heads.. O.p go and check well from wherever you copied this thing from
Perhaps the use of common sense is required
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Olammy76(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
nfinix hot note pro 2gig ram and 3 2gig Rom for sale.... Whatapp app me 08092683418... Lagos state only
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Abee79(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
joey150:
This hack dey very inconclusive. How do i wrap the spring on the usb wire? It certainly cant pass through any of the usb heads.. O.p go and check well from wherever you copied this thing from
You something in your head called 'brain', please use it undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by comeandmarry: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Manufacturer from what continents, when already there are wireless chargers and wireless headsets.you see why Africa will remain in No Technology No advancement darkness author=flamingREED post=47955126]

A Briton recycles used matchsticks but you throw them away.

Don't think to be innovative only means to do what has never been done_

Whatever can cut costs is a welcome development_

With the Op's idea, manufacturers can make springy chords instead_

Great ideas begin small.

Thanks Op_[/quote]
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Proffdada: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
mfm04622:

But kept it to yourself!
I'm sorry sir, I thought everyone knew about it
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by shinarlaura(f): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Hopez456:
This is thoughtful of you op.
Let me pack all the pen with springs commot for house before Chinedu see this information. I no trust dat boy e fit turn am to bizness.

Hahhaahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Sijo01(f): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
My own don break taya embarassed embarassed

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by GoldEnyong(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
getting the pen is most difficult o
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by dynamo007(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Izunwa:
What of flat cables like Infinix chargers
No hope for those grin
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by dynamo007(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
GoldEnyong:
getting the pen is most difficult o
Me sef dey look for the Pen

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by laclass(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks op
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by hotdi(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
tunshe:

I think it's deliberate for people with common sense.

grin Exactly, unfortunately common sense is not common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by LordRegalia: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
comeandmarry:

I am guessing you are just about as intelligent, innovative and brain-cracking as the white folks you so revere. So let us see that which you have invented or discovered. At the very least, a practical problem which you have innovatively solved.

Or perhaps you are just talented at having nothing good or constructive to say.

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by ako1tse: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2016
how do i get the spring around it, please explain
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by joey150(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Abee79:

You something in your head called 'brain', please use it undecided
stfu if you cant answer.
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by joey150(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
femi4:
Perhaps the use of common sense is required
Perhaps if you have used your obsolete common sense...you would have told me how
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by nze4al(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
easrael:

Which is?
go on but link back to the site
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by rhektor(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
HRich:
Please How do I shit

Check that here www.google.com.ng

Blockhead grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Wolex143: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm wise one!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos) / Solved / NCC Begins Implementation Of Data Roll-over This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.