Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Win N90,000 In Wema Bank 945 Game Show Today. Sharp Sharp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Win N90,000 In Wema Bank 945 Game Show Today. Sharp Sharp (1099 Views)

Let's Make Money Sharp Sharp / Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria / How To Make At Least $180 (n90,000) Weekly From Diamond Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win N90,000 In Wema Bank 945 Game Show Today. Sharp Sharp by CousinSamuel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do you know about the ongoing 945 GAME SHOW by Wema Bank?? If you’re just knowing now, you still have enough chances to win some cash. Yes, you’re at the right place!

Well, let me put you through the whole process quickly. Trust me, it’s something you want to be part of.

The game show begins everyday at exactly 9:45PM, and will be live on Wema Bank’s Facebook page. To qualify, Dial *945# on your mobile phone and perform one, two or more transactions (like airtime top up, fund transfer, account balance, etc) then visit Wema Bank’s Facebook page at 9:45PM to watch the draw live!

I know you might just want to ask, how does the game show work?

From what I have seen, three numbers will be selected at random. The numbers are among other numbers that have dialled *945# and performed some transactions. So, if you dial the code on your phone today and make a few transactions, chances are that your number will be shortlisted for the game show the following day and you could just be a lucky winner!

Three lucky users of *945# will win N90,000, N40,000 and N50,000. You don’t want to miss out on this one. Start dialling, start making transactions.

Winners are emerging already. Like I mentioned earlier, you could just be a lucky winner too!!!

Don't take my word for it? Visit >> http://whatsup.com.ng/banking/dont-stray-win-up-to-n90000-for-free-in-wema-bank-945-game-show/ << to see for yourself.

Opportunity comes but once!

(1) (Reply)

Be-warned! For Receiving Phone Call In The Kitchen, See What Happened To This M / Unlimited Browsing With Chat Pack - Tricks / funny writing on a wall in mararaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.