Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? (6839 Views)

How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / How Do I Start A Blogging Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Agricng: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Does agriculture blog has future in nigeria. check out my blog. i need ur advice. http://agricng..com
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by ndubisik(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Provab: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
First and foremost i think you are underestimating yourself.

It would work as long as you believe it would and work hard towards it.

I am not much of a car freak but i think i would like to know more about cars if those informations was readily available.

I can almost think of some really interesting posts already.....,

so

1. My thought is you already have enough information about starting a blog, if you dont then just search through this forum and please don't use blogger if you want to be taken seriously.

2. Depending on how serious you are, you can become affiliates for some of these car dealers and sellers in Nigeria. Write a review for them, host car exhibitions, etc. (i'm getting excited already)

3. you can also patner with carwash/repair centers, maybe get a discount for your readers who i believe would be car owners looking for trusted repairers and also looking to sell off their cars which bring me to the case of also being a middle man/agent for those who want to sell off their cars, you can post the adverts and get a commission, etc while at the same time bringing in customers for this repairers

4. You can advertise your blog posts using facebook and instagram and don't be fooled, its not really that expensive and its cars dear, who doesnt like cars.

5. The problem with we bloggers is that we depnd so much on pageviews and adsense that we tend to ignore creative ways we can monetize, with a car blog, i'm not sure you need a lot of pageviews, the few you would have with good monetization techniques can really go a long way.

6. For inspiration and motivation you can check some of the blogs in this post http://www.cision.com/us/2013/08/top-50-auto-blogs/ and if you love to read just google Quicksprout or viperchill

thank me later.
remember if you dont try, you'll never know

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2016
austino2018:
Nigga u messed up big time,ideas are guided jealously,pple even patent it.I just pray someone who is more skillful n knowleable don't steal ur idea.Get to work,make research n I wish u d best
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by makizee(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
Hello my fellow webmasters an nairalanders pls I need your help,pls I want to start a car blog in nigeria but don't know if it will make sense and have pageview,I also loves cars when u check my phone u will find only the picture of cars pls I just want u advice, I don't know if it will have a considerable amount of pageview, but as at now I have not seen any consistent car blog in nigeria, so that's why I want to start my car blog. Pls any thing will be acceptable. God bless u all
Good tidings bro, it can be very profitable, i work with cars plus being an auto enthusiast like you, i believe you can make it work, requires capital and a lot of your time, i actually started one but its now defunct kind of... u can dm me lets discuss this, i am very much interested in what you have in mind.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
LordVoldemort:
You can start anything you want

Note: I just Google car blogs in Nigeria and about 20 blogs just register

Get to work my friend or you might be doing this lil research for someone else
I think you have a negative NOTE there cause I just searched about car blogs in nigeria but no changes still the same result that I have been seeing! Sorry say! But thanks to ur advice I really love it.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
Agricng:
Does agriculture blog has future in nigeria. check out my blog. i need ur advice. http://agricng..com
I think its a great idea. But u can include some topics like how to prepare food. Where is the nearest market around you?
Where can I get cheap goods?
Agriculturing news? Not only in nigeria but abroad also.
You will teach ur audience on how to make money form your farm?
How to send goods like yam,garri to some countries and make money!
And every dime news in the agriculture industry!
I hope I have help you!
God Bless You!
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
makizee:

Good tidings bro, it can be very profitable, i work with cars plus being an auto enthusiast like you, i believe you can make it work, requires capital and a lot of your time, i actually started one but its now defunct kind of... u can dm me lets discuss this, i am very much interested in what you have in mind.
. Ithink I have seen my fellow broda in car world! Pls can u give me ur number. But also thanks for the advice! God Bless You!
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Cc sneakerblogger
Go ahead only if,
You, are perfect in the niche
Will be consistent
Can write (An expert in the field)
Have a little fund (For paid advert)
Etc
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Provab:

I am not much of a car freak but i think i would like to know more about cars if those informations was readily available.

so

1. My thought is you already have enough information about starting a blog, if you dont then just search through this forum and please don't use blogger if you want to be taken seriously.

2. Depending on how serious you are, you can become affiliates for some of these car dealers and sellers in Nigeria. Write a review for them, host car exhibitions, etc. (i'm getting excited already)

3. you can also patner with carwash/repair centers, maybe get a discount for your readers who i believe would be car owners looking for trusted repairers and also looking to sell off their cars which bring me to the case of also being a middle man/agent for those who want to sell off their cars, you can post the adverts and get a commission, etc while at the same time bringing in customers for this repairers

4. You can advertise your blog posts using facebook and instagram and don't be fooled, its not really that expensive and its cars dear, who doesnt like cars.

5. The problem with we bloggers is that we depnd so much on pageviews and adsense that we tend to ignore creative ways we can monetize, with a car blog, i'm not sure you need a lot of pageviews, the few you would have with good monetization techniques can really go a long way.

6. For inspiration and motivation you can check some of the blogs in this post http://www.cision.com/us/2013/08/top-50-auto-blogs/ and if you love to read just google Quicksprout or viperchill

thank me later.
thanks forur idea God Bless You! But I want to start the blog using blogger.com but I will migrate to wordpress.org as soon as I have the money.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Provab:

so

thank me later.
thanks forur idea God Bless You! But I want to start the blog using blogger.com but I will migrate to wordpress.org as soon as I have the money. Pls kindly give me ur number.

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by LordVoldemort(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
I think you have a negative NOTE there cause I just searched about car blogs in nigeria but no changes still the same result that I have been seeing! Sorry say! But thanks to ur advice I really love it.

Dude get to work before you end up as the guy with the idea
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by largeman4u(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
my Car blog can be a guide : also contact me for further help if need be.

www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
largeman4u:
my Car blog can be a guide : also contact me for further help if need be.

www.largemanmotors..com
pls where do u get ur carupdate on ur blog.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
pls where do u get ur carupdate on ur blog.

By asking this question, it shows you are confused already. largeman4u is into car sales, you said you wanted to start a car review blog so why ask for "Car update" (whatever that means) from him?

I visited his blog and saw pictures of cars which he must have uploaded as a proxy between buys and the sellers or owners of the cars. What you said you want to start is totally different which is a a car review blog.

Summary: Car review blog and Car sales blog are 2 different things.

Another advise for you....if you want you blog or site to be sucessful, RUN AWAY FROM FREE BLOG HOSTING like www.sneakerblogger..com or www.sneakerblogger.

Go for a premium domain name

2 Likes

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by tdj4u: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hi, what you need is a team of experts,whose sole purpose is to bring your ideas and dreams to actualisation.let us help you do that. contact us on 09059753795
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Provab: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
sneakerblogger:
thanks forur idea God Bless You! But I want to start the blog using blogger.com but I will migrate to wordpress.org as soon as I have the money.

guy, look for the money and start with wordpress....., n keep away from all those . or .wordpres bullshit(freedomains)

1. You can host your website with godaddy(highly advisable) or any nigerian hosting platform(havent tried any)

2. Buy a good wordpress theme.

Why use wordpress?

Blogging is far from easy, you can easily get frustrated and be forced to give up, with wordpress it would feel less tasking, anything you want to do, there is a plugging for it already.

My guy start now, time is ticking. and if you feel you need help, contact us here and if i see the post i'll offer the help i can.

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by peterbam(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
kindly go ahead, its going to make sense. car lovers, repairers, buyers, sellers etc will be there to view

1 Like

Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by FastestTech(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Cc sneakerblogger
Go ahead only if,
You, are perfect in the niche
Will be consistent
Can write (An expert in the field)
Have a little fund (For paid advert)
Etc
Op @sneakerblogger
This is a great advice
My own piece is ;
avoid copy and paste
be original and all what you want will be falling on you like rain
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
FastestTech:

Op @sneakerblogger

This is a great advice

My own piece is
;

avoid copy and paste

be original and all what you want will be falling on you like rain
thanks a lot but pls can u give me ur number?
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Akoja360:
dude u messd up coming here to expose your idea in a public forum.where there are tons of people thinking of what to do most of them even more skilled and ready than you..someone might hv already started making it thanks to your detailed directives you even listed some of your sources na wa for u ..my advice if u wld tk it.start building it ryt now n mk sure u do it real quick or u jus might visit your own automobile blog that wasnt made by u...
there are hundred of car blogs in the world. Its never too late to start a blog on any niche provided you know your way and what you intend do.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by bedfordng(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
austino2018:
Nigga u messed up big time,ideas are guided jealously,pple even patent it.I just pray someone who is more skillful n knowleable don't steal ur idea.Get to work,make research n I wish u d best
it may interest you to know that even before the op got the idea, there are lots of car blogs online. Its all about what you have to deliver and how best you know your way. So in essence, the op did not mess up. The niche has been around and it is saturated.but if he knows his way, he can still create a niche for him self from the available sub niche and location
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by seyiojomu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guy, start it alrdy. Notify me when you start cos am very enthusiastic about cars and could even give you a lot of info on cars to go with .
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by adeoba2008(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
I still pride myself as the only Ebusiness and CRM blog in Nigeria. The main is passion. if you love it go
for it.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
seyiojomu:
Guy, start it alrdy. Notify me when you start cos am very enthusiastic about cars and could even give you a lot of info on cars to go with .
thanks a lot pls can u give me ur number
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by seyiojomu(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Sure..08037693606

sneakerblogger:
thanks a lot pls can u give me ur number
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Provab:

guy, look for the money and start with wordpress....., n keep away from all those . or .wordpres bullshit(freedomains)

1. You can host your website with godaddy(highly advisable) or any nigerian hosting platform(havent tried any)

2. Buy a good wordpress theme.

Why use wordpress?

Blogging is far from easy, you can easily get frustrated and be forced to give up, with wordpress it would feel less tasking, anything you want to do, there is a plugging for it already.

My guy start now, time is ticking. and if you feel you need help, contact us here and if i see the post i'll offer the help i can.
thanks a lot! Pls howmuch does everything cost,I just want to know,but I think u will buya domain name,webhosting services,download wordpress.org and what else? Pls tellme guys or am I wrong or something?!
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
adeoba2008:
I still pride myself as the only Ebusiness and CRM blog in Nigeria. The main is passion. if you love it go
for it.
pls what's d name of ur blog I want to visit it.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Agricng:
pls where did u getur blog theme, can u kindly tell me! I love it! Ur blog. Post is fabulous I love it I can give u places to promote ur blog just contact me.
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by Agricng: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
sneakerblogger:
pls where did u getur blog theme, can u kindly tell me! I love it! Ur blog. Post is fabulous I love it I can give u places to promote ur blog just contact me.
contact me on whatsapp for more tallks. 07019273483
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by sneakerblogger: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Agricng:

contact me on whatsapp for more tallks. 07019273483
. Tanks but my. Whatsapp is down for now.
But how much does it cost?
Re: Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? by BloggerToheeb(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
newsphase:
One thing about blogging is what you hope to achieve and the audience you hope to achieve it with....

What do You Hope to achieve with your car blog?

Which People do you want to read your car blog?

A car blog is not expected to have thousands of users daily as the audience will be so few, considering the economic situation (people need money, and not just to see cars)..

Now if you want to start a car blog.... ask yourself what kind of blog you want to have...

Are you going to be listing specifications and reviews of cars (which you will need to be an expert to do that)

Do you just want to have a gallery filled with cars (that will not get you anywhere when it comes to pageviews)

So you have to consider this things and many more ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I AGREE WITH YOU[b]
newsphase:
One thing about blogging is what you hope to achieve and the audience you hope to achieve it with....

A car blog is not expected to have thousands of users daily as the audience will be so few, considering the economic situation (people need money, and not just to see cars)..

Now if you want to start a car blog.... ask yourself what kind of blog you want to have...

Are you going to be listing specifications and reviews of cars (which you will need to be an expert to do that)

Do you just want to have a gallery filled with cars (that will not get you anywhere when it comes to pageviews)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I AGREE WITH YOU[/b]
newsphase:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I AGREE WITH YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development / 8 Things To Remember When Starting Any Blog / The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.