Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Business Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Business Advice (599 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Advice by Feranchek(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please I need advice on whether to do this or not. And if I'm to to it, how do I go about it ..

I've got a neighbor who's very industrious, resourceful, and above all, God-fearing. He's currently jobless cos he just finished high school (about 3 years ago or so).

He asked me to get him Keke to help him make some money cos he's ALWAYS at home.

I've heard of the Keke business and how lucrative it is. I also have the money to get one for him buh I still have reservations.

Is the Keke business truly lucrative like they say it is?

Is it advisable I venture into it?

How much is a Keke at the moment, and how do I go about getting one?

What other things do you think I need to know?

Thanks a lot for your advice and assistance.

Bros GAZZUZZ abeg help me shook mouth for this matter.

Nagode!
Re: Business Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
what's his discipline? Transport is good, but will make him behave like a thug in a short time.

Let him learn a trade. Is he in lagos?
Re: Business Advice by Feranchek(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
what's his discipline? Transport is good, but will make him behave like a thug in a short time.

Let him learn a trade. Is he in lagos?

Yea. He's in Lagos. He's actually not the type that don't mingle. He's pretty exposed buh still God-fearing. He's good with painting and capentery.
Re: Business Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Yea. He's in Lagos. He's actually not the type that don't mingle. He's pretty exposed buh still God-fearing. He's good with painting and capentery.

any good with spanners?
Re: Business Advice by Feranchek(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

any good with spanners?

He can be. He's a VERY smart chap. Even teaches kids in the compound mathematics.
Re: Business Advice by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Feranchek:

He can be. He's a VERY smart chap. Even teaches kids in the compound mathematics.

ask him what he would like to do with his life

2 Likes

Re: Business Advice by Feranchek(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

ask him what he would like to do with his life

I'll do that this week when I get back home. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

You May Not Be The Owner Of Your Vehicle Online / How To Recovery All Your Car Custom Document When You Lost It / Clean Bus For Sale. Lets Have Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.