Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Make Money With Your Blog Like LINDA IKEJI - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money With Your Blog Like LINDA IKEJI (529 Views)

How To Create A Stunning Brand For Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji / Just Create A Blogger With Exert Same Look Like Linda Ikeji's Blog / Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Blog Like LINDA IKEJI by Blinks205: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
This article is for bloggers, who see blogging as some kind of money pumping machine. This does not mean that blogging does not give money, some bloggers only started blogging because they heard that Linda Ikeji made a fortune from blogging. So because of that they think that it can work for them they way it worked for Linda.
If you that kind of blogger you better open your eye and see the reality. Linda was not the first blogger, nor did she earn well because she was the best. No when Linda started blogging , she never had in mind that, she was doing it to make money. But, she took it like a fun to upload every entertainment concerned stuff, every show by those popular musicians. Before Linda there has been many other bloggers, who has even started making money before she stepped into the biz.
Blogger/reader this is to say that you don't have to put money first in blogging. Yes am saying this from experience. I started blogging in last year, 2015. After I heard that I can make cool cash from blogging just like Linda. Everyone wants to be like Linda, yes who doesn't want to be successful just like her. For that full year, there was know improvement in my blog. This was because I was thinking of how to earn money, and money never came. I wasted my time looking for adsense. Which I've not gotten, till now.
But now I no longer think of adsense, to hell with adsebse. My focus now is on how to get my site on googles front page once I get that money will start pumping. So my dear reader compare yourself with me. Have you being applying for adsense and continuously getting disapproved. It's time to say bye to adsense and look in to the reality.
Adsense have killed the blogging spirit in many bloggers, who think that adsense is the key to blogging. No, you are the key. That the internet is reach with information today is we bloggers, that information moves with the speed of light is we bloggers, so my dear do not be trouble because of adsense.
Yesterday my roommate was given 30 days suspension by adsense, possibly they will take his present earning which is about $200. Tell me do your how long it took him to get up to that amount of money. And after all this suffering and time wasted, everything has just being swept out. Then of what important is adsense to when they take what they give in just a minute.
There was a time I wanted to quite blogging, just because of the frustration from adsense. But my roommate told me his story. About how he applied for adsense repeatedly for more than six blog and got approved in none of the blogs. He told me that there are many other things to make money from and other ads unit to make a fortune from, even a Nigerian ads unit. http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/22-best-ad-brokers-for-publishers-apart.html This post will show you how to make a fortune with your blog without adsense.

(1) (Reply)

Just Finished Creating My First Classified Site / Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Blogging Is Business,earn $500 Monthly On With These Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.