Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop (1418 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / Acer Predator 21X Workstation With 16 Gb Of Video Memory / How Do I Increase My Dedicated Video Memory From 0mb. See Specs(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by Derrickfresh(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
hey, guys my cousin just got this laptop but he can't game on it, we found out the dedicated video memory of the lappy is low.....please help tell me how to increase it
Re: How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by izzou(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
. ..
Re: How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'm sorry you can't...
Re: How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by Ehimzy(m): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Increase it in the bios settings
Re: How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by Derrickfresh(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Ehimzy:
Increase it in the bios settings
please how do I do that bro??
Re: How Can I Increase The Dedicated Video Memory Of A Laptop by computerboy: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Derrickfresh:
hey, guys my cousin just got this laptop but he can't game on it, we found out the dedicated video memory of the lappy is low.....please help tell me how to increase it

By selling it and buying another one with dedicated graphics.

You can only do that on desktops. For laptop with dedicated graphics, reach me through my signature

(1) (Reply)

We Can Build And Design A Student Result Portal For Your School For Free!!! / USA Used HP Probook 6450b Intel Core-i3 Laptop -SOLD / USA Used Hp Elite Book 8470p Intel Core I5 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.