Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments (4379 Views)

Landlord Gets 3-year Jail Term For Evicting Tenant With Force. / Where Can I Find Short Term Accomodation Like A Hostel In Lagos? / Short Term Stay In Thamesmead London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hello friends of Nairaland,
My name is Danny and I am the CEO/President of STARGATE CONCIERGE AND STARGATE FAN CLUB.
My business is here to offer all travellers to the UK a comfortable and enjoyable stay in the UK the
the services it offers include:
1. Holiday homes, short and long term lettings, student accommodation and hotel bookings
2. Airport transfer services and private car hire services
3. Great experiences ticket to visit Londons most attractive destinations and resorts
4. Personal assistance in all your needs like: where to shop, buy african foods, laundry services, massage services and lots more.

Whatever your need is while you plan coming to the UK either for business, leisure holidays, visiting or even studying, STARGATE
CONCIERGE is sure to make things easier and less stressful for you.
All you need to do is pickup the phone and call 00-44-772-347-4858 or email stargateconcierge@stargatefanclub.com and all your
needs would be gladly taken care of.
Everyone is welcome.

Also if you want to make some extra money for yourself by introducing people and companies to STARGATE or become a member of
STARGATE FAN CLUB, I would be very glad to hear from you.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
This is an example of one of the numerous holiday/short stay properties
I manage in central London.
Price: £750 per week.
Cheaper than staying in a Hotel.

Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by jaybee3(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
and ur website?
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hello,
My website is still under construction and should be life before 22/09/2009.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by justwise(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
And ur address?
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2009
My office address is:

Unit B, Fairway House
Links Business Park
St. Mellons
CF3 0LT.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by jaybee3(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

My office address is:

Unit B, Fairway House
Links Business Park
St. Mellons
CF3 0LT.

where da heck is St mellons? i am not liking what i'm seeing bro. r u sure u ain't fraud?
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
If can check through google cant you?
Anyway, its in cardiff,
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
jay bee:

where da heck is St mellons? i am not liking what i'm seeing bro. r u sure u ain't fraud?

It's in WALES. . . . .Cardiff.
Place is like a village in Osun State. cheesy
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Gamine(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
Per Week? shocked
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by jaybee3(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
My bad, pardon ma ignorance
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
Please lets all try to be nice ok,
I really dont want a thread filled with insults, I am only advertising my business.
If you want have questions you can ask but please no long things ok,

Thank you all.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by busybody20: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

This is an example of one of the numerous holiday/short stay properties
I manage in central London.
Price: £750 per week.
Cheaper than staying in a Hotel.

ONLY £750 per week? Thats on a VERY HIGH SIDE!!!!!
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

Please lets all try to be nice ok,
I really dont want a thread filled with insults, I am only advertising my business.
If you want have questions you can ask but please no long things ok,

Thank you all.

£750 per week or per month??
I would rather stay in Ritz hotel with that amount.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2009
Yeah per week,
and dats even really cheap compared to the prices you gona find for
a central London holiday apartment,

You can check some websites like www.ownersdirect.com or www.citybasedapartments.com
and see for yourself.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

Yeah per week,

You can check some websites like www.ownersdirect.com or www.citybasedapartments.com
and see for yourself.

Too expensive, mate!!!!

How many bedrooms?
What extra benefits do i get?
Air conditioning? Broadband? Car Parking? Food/Drinks?
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2009
Please let me correct you guys on some points:
Holiday lets/short stay lets are really different from renting a property you wana live in for
a long term ok,
If you want like a student house or a shared house or even a normal long term renal then
I can get you for good prices.
But note, CENTRAL LONDON AINT A PLACE TO MESS ABOUT WITH THEIR PRICES
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by busybody20: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

Yeah per week,

and see for yourself.

Sorry i cant come across any of your apartment on the link you sent undecided thats outrageously expensive!  shocked   shocked   shocked   shocked £750. .  .  . . in one week! You know how years i go fit work b4 i fit save that kind money? LOL  grin   grin   grin
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Gamine(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
huh huh

You only have property in london?
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2009
You get everything including bills, fully furnished with everything a house needs except food and drinks,
You even get towels, bedsheets and duvets, kitchen utensils and everything,
Dats why its a holiday/short stay let,
All you need is your travelling bag,
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by busybody20: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Too expensive, mate!!!!

How many bedrooms?
What extra benefits do i get?
Air conditioning? Broadband? Car Parking? Food/Drinks
?

Probably a FREE DELL LAPTOP!  grin   grin
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
busybody20:

Probably a FREE DELL LAPTOP!  grin   grin

Free DELL Laptop after paying £750??
Even O2 network offers that as incentives after copping their RIM mobile phones on contract.

stargate_c:

You get everything including bills, fully furnished with everything a house needs except food and drinks,

It's too expensive. . . . . . .Nigerians will rather stay in bed n breakfast schiznit so they can splash the cash at Harrods/Selfridges.
£750 per week? I dey craze??
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by stargatec: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Nope,
Am not being disrespectful kkk, but you need to really go to google and search "holiday properties in london"
then you get to know what its like to get a holiday home in london.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

Nope,
Am not being disrespectful kkk, but you need to really go to google and search "holiday properties in london"
then you get to know what its like to get a holiday home in london.

Everyone replying you on this thread stays in London.
Don't tell us what we already know. . . . .£750 per week is damn expensive.
Prince Charles will give away his royal bedroom for £500 a week. . . .
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by busybody20: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
stargate_c:

All these all regulars even if you rent in a shared flat that costs 80 pounds per week!

towels, bedsheets and duvets, kitchen utensils = cost is less than 60 pounds. . .

I cld let a room out in my apartment out for 100 pounds per week with free breakfast and dinner sef. . . grin grin 750 ko 750 ni
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by maedan(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
Well, £750 a week is reasonable, considering someone I know is paying almost £200 a night for a three-week training course. With a little research before travelling I'm sure he could have found short-term accommodation for a fraction of what he's now paying. Seems like a family member was supposed to put him up but it's too far from the training centre. In any case, renting a place is always better than a hotel in the long run.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by chamotex(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
£750?

I'd rather go to the Hilton's.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
chamotex:

£750?

I'd rather go to the Hilton's.

Or Travelodge!!! grin grin grin grin

busybody20:

I cld let a room out in my apartment out for 100 pounds per week with free breakfast and dinner sef. . . grin grin 750 ko 750 ni

Where do you stay, biko??
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by busybody20: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

Or Travelodge!!! grin grin grin grin

Where do you stay, biko??

Yeah travelodge is even doing sales sef 12 pounds per night subject to availability!

Why you wan know? You wan come? wink grin
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
There are holiday homes/apartments that go for £750 and even more.
However, i'd expect to get a top notch  apartment in a very nice area for that amount

Earlier in the year, i made enquiries for my aunt and her family for a summer home and u won't believe pple pay in excess of 40,000 for a 4-week stay.
Re: Travelling To The Uk-Short Term Apartments by Sauron1: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
busybody20:

Yeah travelodge is even doing sales sef 12 pounds per night subject to availability!

Priceless!!!

Why you wan know? You wan come? wink grin

For £100 a night + food/drinks. . . . .Why not??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Architects: Are Their Works Admirable To You? / Roofing: The Gigantic Duplex In Port-harcourt. / Christal Villa Estate 10mins Drive From Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.