Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes (28633 Views)

Benin Electricity Distribution Company (bedc) / Electricity Consumers Can Pay For Meters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello all
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please, how can i load the units on my conlog meter. I paid via pos
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
onecoder:
Please, how can i load the units on my conlog meter. I paid via pos

Type it in.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Type it in.
I should just type the recharge pin and enter?
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
onecoder:

I should just type the recharge pin and enter?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Yes
I jut had light since my last post.
Which one is the enter key.
I'm using the meter shown below.

Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
onecoder:

I jut had light since my last post.
Which one is the enter key.
I'm using the meter shown below.

Just type the digits. It'll enter itself. You can keep that keypad indoors for safe keep too.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
jnrcess:

You still offer this service?

Yes
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by mayomichristy: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
Good morning all, pls help a sister. I entered the pin on my meter but it refused to show anything after I've pressed the enter button....
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2021
mayomichristy:
Good morning all, pls help a sister. I entered the pin on my meter but it refused to show anything after I've pressed the enter button....

Type it again. It may be that you ought to have a Key Change Token if not generated via a POS vendor. Most online generated token may not come with Key Change token. In that case, call BEDC hotline for it. You may try typed in the token again if it'll work again. Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by ayufun: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm interested in loading my prepaid, do you still offer this service?

Will I get the code instantly?
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
ayufun:
I'm interested in loading my prepaid, do you still offer this service?

Will I get the code instantly?

Yes. Within 10 mins if network is good. Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by ayufun: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
todaynewsreview:

Yes. Within 10 mins if network is good. Thanks

Can you send your offer list.

I mean the units available and respective price, may be 20, 50, 100 units.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
ayufun:

Can you send your offer list.

I mean the units available and respective price, may be 20, 50, 100 units.
It seems you're new to the this new metering system Sir. Tariff varies depending on the service unit you're in. Until you buy, you may not know the prices for each unit Sir
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by ayufun: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
todaynewsreview:
It seems you're new to the this new metering system Sir. Tariff varies depending on the service unit you're in. Until you buy, you may not know the prices for each unit Sir

Yes, we're new to it, and getting it recharged has been challenging for my neighbours, thus is the reason I'm asking all this.

100 units was on it upon delivery, and want to know the minimum and the maximum units that can be purchased so I can know the one to go for.

I would like it if you can share more light on how topping up the meter works.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
ayufun:

Yes, we're new to it, and getting it recharged has been challenging for my neighbours, thus is the reason I'm asking all this.

100 units was on it upon delivery, and want to know the minimum and the maximum units that can be purchased so I can know the one to go for.

I would like it if you can share more light on how topping up the meter works.

You're still going to pay for the 100 units given you in your next purchase. That's about 4,890+ before you can buy next. That means, you're buying above that amount to get tangible units to use. You may still need to activate the Meter too. You can do this by visiting their closest office to your area. After which, you can keep buying from other vendors.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 4:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Reach out today. Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by ayufun: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you're able to deliver PIN today, I want to buy. Conlog
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
ayufun:
If you're able to deliver PIN today, I want to buy. Conlog

Chat me up on WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by ayufun: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
This guy is legit, the charge is just a bit pricey.
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
ayufun:
This guy is legit, the charge is just a bit pricey.
Thanks Sir
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 6:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Updated MTN Data Prices

MTN

500MB - N250
1GB. - N400
2GB. -. N650
3GB. -. N900
4GB. -. N1,150
5GB. -. N1,350
6GB. -. N1,650
7GB. -. N1,900
8GB. -. N2,150
10GB. -. N2,600
15GB. -. N3,900
20GB. -. N5,100
40GB. -. N10,000

*131*4# to check balance.
30 Days Duration

Also sell GOTV, DSTV, Startimes,

BEDC (NEPA) Postpaid and Prepaid

Call/WhatsApp: 08107873795

Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks everyone. Order yours today
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us.

This BEDC offer only applies for those in the following States; Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo

We're available 24/7 even during holidays and weekends.

Call or WhatsApp Today: 08107873795
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Order today
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile), DM please. Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
LFor your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Keep the orders coming
Re: Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Within Minutes by todaynewsreview: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Order yours today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lotto World Of Contribution / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.