Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale (3478 Views)

Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. / Honda Nigeria Launches Its Honda Motorcycle Ace110 (photos) / See This BMW Futuristic Motorcycle That Belongs To Blade Runner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by CARLOSZ: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2016
enet1:
It seems you are lazy to read or have eye problem.Please scroll up and read from the beginning of this thread to check what I said about the price of the new one.Pele ti ee.May God grant you quick recovery.

An armed robber will always be an armed robber, one day you'll be caught in the act of snatching bikes and you'll be burnt.

Ode
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
CARLOSZ:

An armed robber will always be an armed robber, one day you'll be caught in the act of snatching bikes and you'll be burnt.

Ode
So shall it be for you in Jesus name.Amen.Oponu ayeraye.Pls go and die
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by CARLOSZ: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
enet1:
So shall it be for you in Jesus name.Amen.Oponu ayeraye.Pls go and die

Dem go catch you soon. Continue
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by temmym4(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Like seriously? A brand new of this goes for 145-150k around here. it should even be more cheaper in Lagos.

Op, are u just hot tempered or you just wish to pick people and insult them? Na so them dey sell market? You need to learn how to relate with people and control your temper. who might want to have a deal with u with this attitude?
it actually makes people wonder if it is actually a stolen property. sorry.

By the way, no one is gonna buy that old thingy u referred to as few weeks old for that amount. Start riding your stuff yourself k.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by colossus2: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
temmym4:
Like seriously? A brand new of this goes for 145-150k around here. it should even be more cheaper in Lagos.

Op, are u just hot tempered or you just wish to pick people and insult them? Na so them dey sell market? You need to learn how to relate with people and control your temper. who might want to have a deal with u with this attitude?

By the way, no one is gonna buy that old thingy u referred to as few weeks old for that amount. Start riding your stuff yourself k.
You have time advising a con-artist.
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by bigt2(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
All this y'all are dragging up and down, smh! Contemplating on saving up for a power bike (those with 4 strokes et al) and i saw siena's comment only to see an okada, con for that matter. cheesy GOD FORBID. AMEN!
Abeg oga Siena, hope u can help when the time comes and how much is in view?
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by enet1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
temmym4:

Thanks for your piece of advice. I really appreciate it.I just don't like when people insult me or try to accuse me wrongly.I hate it with passion. I have been on NL for almost 7 years and have met some wonderful set of people and even bought my present laptop through mikkyangel(who is based in the US) through this forum. So I guard my name jealously. I have noted your advice anyway.Thanks once more.BTW,I bought it more than the price you quoted when I bought it during the 2nd quarter of this year(during the thick of the dollar crises)
Re: Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
enet1:
Thanks for the info.

is it possible to verify a bikes plate number online?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4cylinder Or V6? / Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe / You Want To Sell Your Car Within 3hrs, I Can Help You Get That Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.