Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends (1136 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by reserved111(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls don't crucify me yet.
I'm someone that is good in attracting and keeping female friends but most of them can't marry me because of one reason or the other; of course one can't marry all his girlfriends.
These factors include:

Tribe -
(most yoruba and hausa gals dat luv me can't marry me cos we can't fight d battle of convincing our tribe people to accept the differences. Its a big war.

Age Difference:
I also have girl frnds who are not yet ready to get married cos they hav to at least pursue a degree and maybe get more matured.

Lifestyle and taste: I also have girl friends who want to marry very rich men due to family influence.

Opinion: I also have girl friends who want plenty children while I insist on only Two kids.

I also have girl friends who are also in relationships with either their tribe person or smone they can't afford to leave.

Business: I also have girl friends who help me run my business.

Now, I want to get married but I think I have to keep all this my girlfriends cos we also share emotional tins. And they all love me. I can't afford to leave my girlfriends Esp. **NJD**
Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by taryour(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
reserved111:
Pls don't crucify me yet.
I'm someone that is good in attracting and keeping female friends but most of them can't marry me because of one reason or the other; of course one can't marry all his girlfriends.
These factors include:

Tribe -
(most yoruba and hausa gals dat luv me can't marry me cos we can't fight d battle of convincing our tribe people to accept the differences. Its a big war.

Age Difference:
I also have girl frnds who are not yet ready to get married cos they hav to at least pursue a degree and maybe get more matured.

Lifestyle and taste: I also have girl friends who want to marry very rich men due to family influence.

Opinion: I also have girl friends who want plenty children while I insist on only Two kids.

I also have girl friends who are also in relationships with either their tribe person or smone they can't afford to leave.

Business: I also have girl friends who help me run my business.

Now, I want to get married but I think I have to keep all this my girlfriends cos we also share emotional tins. And they all love me. I can't afford to leave my girlfriends Esp. **NJD**

that shouldn't be a problem at all na. afterall it's your life so who cares.

just be ready to leave a VERY SHORT life battling with different types of STDS.

your life, your choices. init

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by VictorRomanov: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
So why get married?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whatever gives you joy and makes you sleep cheesy. After all I wouldn't be there when you're facing the repercussions. But if you really want to know what i think, then it's best you choose one so you can live a peaceful, healthy, happy and drama free life.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by Acidosis(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2016
...as long as you tell your wife, and she agrees.

I mean if your wife supports the idea of you seeing your girlfriends, who am I to say No?

Hey, Kogi state Governor, at 40, has 4 wives! All educated wink wink

Do not be scared to discuss with your wife, she just might agree, and allow you bring them home.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by Mopricelezz(f): 2:58am On Jul 17, 2016
You are not ready for the marriage institution imo
Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by greatgod2012(f): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Acidosis:
...as long as you tell your wife, and she agrees.

I mean if your wife supports the idea of you seeing your girlfriends, who am I to say No?

Hey, Kogi state Governor, at 40, has 4 wives! All educated wink wink

Do not be scared to discuss with your wife, she just might agree, and allow you bring them home.

But what is that man doing with 3 or 4 wives

Na wa o!

Someone who is not faithful with the first wife, how can he be faithful with the public funds in his care?

Someone who obviously lacks discipline when it comes to women, how is he expected to have principle and discipline when it comes to misappropriation and embezzlement of public funds?

Some people dey try o.

@op, acidosis don advice you finish o.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by Nezzel(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Mtchew.. Imagine. You are not ready yet, when you are ready you will know..
Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by HaneefahRN(f): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
I hope your wife keeps her boyfriends too. Make you na dey cheat on yourselves go grin and share all the shareable STDs
Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wake up to reality
Re: I Think My Best Option Is To Get Married And Still Keep My Girlfriends by imurboss: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
why not marry all your girlfriends at once,that would be an achievement grin grin don't use your hand to dig your own grave

(1) (Reply)

Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? / Paternal Family Are Against Us / What’s Left From Our Clearance Sales Of Men’s Wears! All Cottny.co.uk Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.