Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa (1093 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by sugardad1(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Some 21st century Christians call their pastor daddy but call their biological father papa. Is it a sin?
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by JackBizzle: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
It is not a sin but it is foolishness of the highest order.

21st century brainwashing and slavery.
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
WTF?I call my pastor MOG(despite his my uncle) dunno what's wrong with sm pips[color=#000099]
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by rheether(f): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2016
So the Sir never do Am bah? I can't even a call my dad papa..
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
A pastor is a pastor as far as I'm concerned

My father is my daddy

My mother is my mummy

My daddy and mummy's blessing upon my life matters to me than pastors own.
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Na sin no do am again. Chai see question
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by Tenkobos(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Some don't talk to their biological father but they call these church business men daddy! They're just brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by nonjebose(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Who calls his dad, papa? Op, you na village boy? It's mostly females that call a pastor, daddy. Sin? No. Beware of sin consciousness
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by sugardad1(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
nonjebose:
Who calls his dad, papa? Op, you na village boy? It's mostly females that call a pastor, daddy. Sin? No. Beware of sin consciousness
Even in the city sir, people call their dad papa.
Re: Is It A Sin To Call Your Pastor Daddy & Your Biological Father Papa by oaroloye(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
SHALOM!

It is an explicit breaking of Yahshua's Commandment.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The Scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' Seat.
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, (that) observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they SAY, and DO not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they (themselves) will not move them with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, (even) Christ; and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no (man) your father upon the Earth: for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, (even) Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! For ye shut up The Kingdom of God against men: for ye neither go in (yourselves), neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! For ye devour widow's houses, and for a pretence make long prayer.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! For ye compass Sea and Land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold the Child of Hell than yourselves."

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE WICKED PEOPLE WHO WILL TRY TO TELL YOU THAT SIN IS PERMISSIBLE- BECAUSE THEY DO IT, TOO!

The False Apostle Paul used that tactic.

YAHSHUA is whom we are to follow- not LESSER PERSONS.

Using SYNONYMS for "RABBI," "MASTER," and "FATHER" will not make any difference.

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN claimed to have ascended into Heaven with "JESUS," and SEEN THE FATHER ON HIS THRONE.

Toward the end of his life, he allowed people to call him "DAD HAGIN."

That proves to me that those could not have been YAHSHUA and YAHWEH he saw, but IMPOSTORS.

(1) (Reply)

If You've Watched "Game Of Thrones", Then You Could Relate To This. (photo) / Total Freedom From Spirit Spouses, Incubus And Succubus Demons / Space Isn't Real, There Are No Satellites And There Is No Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.