Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. (488 Views)

Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / A Critical Study Of Near Death Experiences (NDE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
God have mercy on us and protect us from all evil, i have come to notice this experience in me when you are relaxing, not necessarily too deep sleep, you find it difficult to get up instantly and sometimes you need to attend to something urjent or do something hastily, you feel something is pressing you down so that you won't be able to get up on time, after struggling, praying, a time comes you finally overpower it and you give thanks to the Almighty GOD for sparing your life, saying not now #my father #my father.
Re: GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2016
kabanayol9:
God have mercy on us and protect us from all evil, i have
come to notice this experience in me when you are relaxing,
not necessarily too deep sleep, you find it difficult to get up
instantly and sometimes you need to attend to something
urjent or do something hastily, you feel something is
pressing you down so that you won't be able to get up on
time, after struggling, praying, a time comes you finally
overpower it and you give thanks to the Almighty GOD for
sparing your life, saying not now #my father #my father.
Amen Lord, save us all; Happy sunday.
Re: GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. by holocron: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Fear not. Its completely natural. Its called sleep paralysis. If its too frequent, then you need to see a doctor for medication.

1 Like

Re: GOD Save Us From Near Death Experience. by kabanayol9(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2016
holocron:
Fear not. Its completely natural. Its called sleep paralysis. If its too frequent, then you need to see a doctor for medication.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Read This!!!! / A No-side-effect Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.