Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc (1229 Views)

Download Sweet Selfie Camera For Your Pc And Take Beautiful And Gorgeous Selfies / 32-bit Vs. 64-bit – What’s The Difference, And What Does It Mean For Your PC? / Coming Soon! Sending SMS From Your Windows 10 PC. An Added Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.

Please i need your assistance.

I wish to send and reply my phone text messages from my PC instead of typing and reading from my phone during office hours.

My office policy says " phone out of sight. But still i'll like to read and reply some important messages that might be sent to my phone line.

I use a Lenovo andriod phone.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by kay2dot(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Stanleyelege:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please i need your assistance.

I wish to send and reply my phone text messages from my PC instead of typing and reading from my phone during office hours.

My office policy says " phone out of sight. But still i'll like to read and reply some important messages that might be sent to my phone line.

I use a Lenovo andriod phone.

Try AirDroid app.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2016
kay2dot:

Try AirDroid app.

Thanks kaydot.

Pls am i to download it on my phone or pc.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by kay2dot(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stanleyelege:

Thanks kaydot.

Download from playstore to ur phone.

Makesure your phone and computer is connected to same WiFi either by ur phone hotspot or company network.

Access your phone from ur computer web browser by typing the IP address on ur Airdroid to d browser URL bar.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by kay2dot(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stanleyelege:

Thanks kaydot.

Makesure your phone and computer is connected to same WiFi either by ur phone hotspot or company network.

Access your phone from ur computer web browser by typing the IP address on ur Airdroid to d browser URL bar.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by kay2dot(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stanleyelege:

Thanks kaydot.

Access your phone from ur computer web browser by typing the IP address on ur AirDroid to d browser URL bar.
Re: Sending And Replying Sms From Your Pc by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
kay2dot:

Access your phone from ur computer web browser by typing the IP address on ur AirDroid to d browser URL bar.

I am very grateful. I'LL try it now.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Civil Engineering Design P.C / How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC / Some Laptop Technology To Look Forward To In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.