Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa (858 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Entire 5th Floor At UCLA Shut Down As Beyonce Gives Birth / Is Tiwa Savage Becoming The Beyonce Of Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by chie8: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Tiwa Savage is really making Nigerian proud.Like Wizkid,she is going global.Tiwa was referenced as the Beyonce of Africa by veteran US DJ radio host, Ebro Darden of Hot 97. He made the reference during an interview with Jamaican artiste, Beniton.

“Hopefully this plays out the way I’m dreaming it to play out. Which is, now that in the UK with Grime and it’s dancehall roots. Amd Skepta and his Nigerian roots, and Wizkid being from Nigeria, but also making the Drake ‘One Dance’, writing that record, and then there’s a Tiwa Savage which is like Beyonce of Africa, doing a record with Busy Signal.” Ebro said.

He continued: “My dream is that we finally get to a point in music where all African people on the continent is making records together. And it’s becoming mainstream. We have Caribbean Africans, Africans in the UK, Africans in America, all making records because, once again, everything we love today all comes from there, it’s their culture. It comes from the drum which all comes from Africa, so I would love to see that come full circle.”

Tiwa Savage has shot the video for ‘Keys to the city’ (remix), featuring Jamaican dancehall superstar, Busy Signal. The video came at a huge personal cost. It was during the plans for the video, that she had a miscarriage in January 2016, in London.

It should be recalled that the singer and Mavin boss Don Jazzy recently visited USA for a possible deal involving international rap mogul Jay Z’s Roc Nation.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-is-going-globalus-radio.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by chie8: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Hardwork pays!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by tsamson(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Abi nicky
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by ify2016: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Go settle with your hubby.

World without your hubby is zero achievement
Go and make peace no matter the level of extravagant he might have cost you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by Ruq: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
Beyoncé of "Africa" means won't go beyond Africa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by ojun50(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2016
God Grace upon her
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by cruzita(f): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2016
ify2016:

World without your hubby is zero achievement
Go and make peace no matter the level of extravagant he might have cost you

for what?so any anything I achieve without my hubby is zero?bro u still dey sleep for bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by Begonia(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
ify2016:
World without your hubby is zero achievement Go and make peace no matter the level of extravagant he might have cost you
Please, find your way back to the 1800s.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by Ruq: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
ify2016:
World without your hubby is zero achievement Go and make peace no matter the level of extravagant he might have cost you
This joke is too straight forward. Spook on.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by GloShare(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
she worked hard for this
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by chumakk: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Nobody knows her there
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Going Global,USA Radio Host Describes Her As Beyonce Of Africa by onoikenna: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
I have always believed in Tiwa.I know she will go to places

(1) (Reply)

Tybello Pictured Together With Young Soldiers In The North East(photos) / Fans Blast Angela Okorie For Exposing Too Much In Birthday Dress [PICS] / Imagine How Secondary School Was For These Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.