Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Make It Big Time From Betting This New Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make It Big Time From Betting This New Season (438 Views)

Disappointed Mourinho Makes Interesting Press Statements About The New Season / Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! / Authentic New Season 17/18 Club Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make It Big Time From Betting This New Season by olusma(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Hey friend! Do you know football betting is the;
1. (Best business),
2. (most profitable),
3. (most risk),
4. (most frustrated business) online?..
Football betting can be anyone of the listed above to you depending on how you see it and take it..
I started fooball betting back then in 2010 when larger population in Nigeria is not yet aware about football betting. Well you may be thinking that i should have made millions of Naira from them. hmm. NO. i lost thousands of Naira to
NAIRABET been the first in Nigeria between 2010 - 2015 due to my negligence. I always though one day i will hit the jack-pot which i did not
hit before i know the secret of football betting. (i lost to Nairabet and surebet247 for good 4 years).

After my birthday 2016 my thought
about football betting change and ever since then my life have totally changed for better, i hardly lost to any bookmaker company.
I have made up my mind to put only serious minded people through on how to make it on football betting.
NB: if you are looking for how to take #100 win #20,000 pls this is not for you.
My game prediction is strict to only with biz. oriented..
There is free 30 days Vip game for only serious minded people and it will run from august 1st.
Game will be sent to ur whatsapp number 3 times in a week (fri, sat and sunday) for free.
This is the best oppotunity for you to get your money back from be9ja nd others but your future is in your hand.
Read more about the free vip on this link.
www.sure9japredict..nl/p/free-vip.html?
m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent / Fifa Endorses Project Football Made In Anambra / 16 Facts: Rio 2016 Olympic Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.