Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl (994 Views)

Freeze Humiliates A Lady Who Mocked His Watch & Pen / Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) / Fans Blast A Lady Who Mocked Caroline Danjuma For Marrying Pot Bellied Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by obiremy: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
I guess it was supposed to be an innocent tweet but oh well so many people didn’t see it that way. The young man shared the above pic of a man proposing to his woman while kneeling and his lady joining on the floor. I guess it is the caption that made many flew into a rage. See some nasty replies he got below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/feminists-comes-for-man-after-annoying.html

Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by obiremy: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016

Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by dayowunmi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
The typical African man(woman) is a natural judge, you go to school he has an opinion, you didn't go he has an opinion, he kneels to propose he has something to say, she doesn't kneel he will likely have something to say as well.
Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by Xionez(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
So he should climb the pulpit and propose abi?!. I can just imagine.

Him: Heyss, you!

Her: Me?!

Him: Awon werey, yes you. Come hia.

Her: *Decides to come. Stands by his side*

Him: Are you high, stand in front of here joor *points to the front of the pulpit*

Her: *angrily relocates*

Him: I want to marry you - SAY YES!

Her: *expresses shock*

Him: Oga, i go sand ya daughter o. I no get time to waste here o.
Say yes before i kant twee. One...twoo...

What happens next is left to your imagination.
Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by Stegomiah: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beautiful pix

Caption is wrong

True feminist equality' for real?

Show me the fake one
Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
its their own way ,wetin concern us?
Re: See How People Blasted A Man Who Mocked Man That Knelt Down 2 Propose 2 His Girl by goldbim(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin it was supposed to be a harmless tweet but he put the wrong caption grin...that is why they are calling for his head..i pity the man..Nigerians got no chill oo.#notime#

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Are Stylish In New Photos / Hot!!!! Airtel 200 For 20GB Valid For 25days / Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Looking Younger In Make-up Free Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.