Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. (6954 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
simple answer.

bcoz its not the right path its da wrong religion. that knows nothing about GOD. and how to serve him.

islam is the way. "ALLAH IS GREAT."

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by MrDude: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nonsense thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Seeeeeeee: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

bcoz its not the right path its da wrong religion. that knows nothing about GOD. and how to serve him.

Abokiner, no cut person head ooo because of allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by truthmans2012: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by RealAdewole(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

because there is nothing like APOSTACY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by truthmans2012: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

Because many Christians cannot meet with the holy standard of Yahweh so they turn atheists

But to serve allah does not require holiness, just keep marrying as many women as you can, have sex with your neighbours baby girl, going about sleeping with temporary wives etc, you can fight and kill and yet you remain a faithful muslims and end up in hellfire

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Abokiner, no cut person head ooo because of allah
first abokii means friend i dnt take it as an insult (wonderin why even NL mods banned it) 2nd not every muslim or supposed notherner is a hausa another misconception. and also i am no hausa. hausa,s are also muslims but islam is not there own. imagine during sallah saying. barka da sallah. izit only for hausas what of the yoruba,s,kanuri,s.shuwa. igbo muslims. you are so misguided expecially does that neva left south. and does killing in the name of islam you and i knw they are not muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Seeeeeeee: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
first abokii means friend i dnt take it as an insult (wonderin why even NL mods banned it) 2nd not every muslim or supposed notherner is a hausa another misconception. and also i am no hausa. hausa,s are also muslims but islam is not there own. imagine during sallah saying. barka da sallah. izit only for hausas what of the yoruba,s,kanuri,s.shuwa. igbo muslims. you are so misguided expecially does that neva left south. and does killing in the name of islam you and i knw they are not muslims.
who killed the woman in Kano and for what reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by braithwaite(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016

Them go start

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by braithwaite(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016

For your mind shey?muhamadnur

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
truthmans2012:

Because many Christians cannot meet with the holy standard of Yahweh so they turn atheists

But to serve allah does not require holiness, just keep marrying as many women as you can, have sex with your neighbours baby girl, going about sleeping with temporary wives etc, you can fight and kill and yet you remain a faithful muslims and end up in hellfire
LOL so true you people knw nothing about islam 1st marrying more than 1 wife 4 minimum more than 4 is unislamic. is permissable if you can only do justice between them. like for example feeding them you must do it equally e.t.c (its far more better than having a mistres or babymama is that respect )islam respects women covers them like gold. sharia law for comitting adultry is 100 lashes or dead by stonin. temporary wives are you for real. i knw nothing abt it SUNNI ISLAM. and does fighting in the name of islam are no muslims they are called "KHAWARIJ" pls do some research abt them. Pls stop misleadin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by RandomVic(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
You mean the same Islam causing carnage everywhere in the world - the world's dangerous cult?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
braithwaite:

For your mind shey?muhamadnur

FROM THE TRUTH. VISIT FRONT YOU WIL SEE A CHRISTIAN TURNED ATHEIST TODAY. WHY IS BCOZ HE DOESNT KNW GOD.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
RandomVic:
You mean the same Islam causing carnage everywhere in the world - the world's dangerous cult?
i said ISLAM DERIVED FROM THE WORD SALAM MEANIN PEACE NOT "KHAWARIJ" do research knw them.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
who killed the woman in Kano and for what reason?
not all muslims are followin islam. and you and i knw she was killed for a reason.she wasnt just in her shop drag and killed.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Seeeeeeee: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
not all muslims are followin islam. and you and i knw she was killed for a reason.she wasnt just in her shop drag and killed.
If am with you now am sure u will call ur people to kill me for a reason too!
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by muhamadnur: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
If am with you now am sure u will call ur people to kill me for a reason too!
no why should i even think of it. i have so many xtian friends. namely ebuka,dauda ,ema u name it.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by aaccountable1: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
and you and i knw she was killed for A REASON .she wasnt just in her shop drag and killed.
"SHE WAS KILLED FOR A REASON".... For all of rantings, you just betrayed urself... given the same opportunity, I bet you would do the same.of course, I don't expect you'd admit.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by aaccountable1: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
no why should i even think of it. i have so many xtian friends. namely ebuka,dauda ,ema u name it.
the mere fact that you attempted to justify such heinous barbarity exposes ur true nature.
would u mind giving us all the other REASONS Islam gives for murdering innocent and defenceless people so that we can be more careful?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

wat of Muslims dat r now atheists?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by ouigy99(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
How Muslim go turn atheist?.....
The day he does so, he has condemned himself to death and poses the risk of even his sibling or parent beheading him all in the name of honor killing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Lucario007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmm...Because Christians don't have the promise of 72 women to bang in their own afterlife. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by quickly: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

becos slaves dont think

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by quickly: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
simple answer.

becos slaves dont think especially dumb africans who love to be conquerored by bedouin arabs.

Religion is man made afterall-

ITs mostly europeans christian turing into atheism not africans

Also when u do astounishing things u have that God like feeling

Becuase Maybe euopeans or whites dont need God to defy law of gravity and fly to the moon. go to depths of the ocean using brain and hard work.

IF u do that does not make u God like?

You are born into the world without religion and then your PARENTS choose want religion you go.

Africans have decided not to reform their ancestors religion but follow other people religion like Indians and Asians.

Just like you going to develop another mans land and let your fathers land be a dump. Are u wise or foolish?

All relgion started as some form of paganism even the religions founded by abrahams descendants.

JEws and Arabs are cousins.

Africans is not in that family
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Muhammed's chains are stronger than Christ's.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
.. and you and i knw she was killed for a reason.she wasnt just in her shop drag and killed.
Indeed. What a foolish woman. If she had been killed for no reason, then we could have called it murder.
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by cloudgoddess(f): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
There are a few reasons that come to mind:

1. The brainwashing & indoctrination that Muslims undergo (usually from childhood where the mind is most impressionable) is severely more intense than that of Christians.

Instilled "virtues" of submission/servitude (one Muslim friend of mine expressed that Muslims are called to be "slaves of Allah" ), Ingroup vs. Outgroup mentality (Muslims are taught that they are special & loved by Allah & all other religious groups are wrong and hated by Allah. Many cults share this type of mentality), tying the religion to one's identity (Muslims are taught that everyone is born Muslim/being Muslim is part of their blood, etc. And marrying Muslim is emphasized very strongly, it is explicitly taught that marrying non-Muslim brings dishonor), and rites and rituals infused into daily life (ex. 5x a day prayer, Ramadan, prayer mats and praying towards Mecca, using special Arabic words). All of these things and more strengthen the significance of Islam in a Muslim followers mind, infusing their subconscious at a more thorough level than most Christians are forced to undergo.

2. Islam has a history of dealing violently with "apostates" and "infidels".

There is no such thing as honor killing in Christianity. But in the Muslim world it appears that many find it completely justified to kill (& at best, abandon/disown) their own relatives for leaving the faith. It's even in Shariah law that apostates should be killed. This could probably stand alone as the single biggest reason many Muslims remain in the faith. The amount of fear this instills is a VERY strong subconscious motivator to never question their religion. Fear has been used to control humans for centuries and religion is no different. Islam uses fear as one of its main tools.

3. Muslims tend to be more isolated from other ideas.

It appears that Muslims tend to form and live in solely Muslim communities, seperate from opposing views and lifestyles, whereas Christians are often much more exposed to the secular world. So Christians have more opportunities to run into arguments against their religion, whereas Muslims usually stay very protected from such (this is one side effect of the fear that's instilled in them).

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by adoyi8: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think Islam stand strong because Christianity is a stupider religion than Islam. if a muslim starts seein irrationality wit His religion he compares it with Christianity and tanks Allah that he was not a christian. but remove Christianity and compare Islam with atheism then it falls. wen we are done wit Cristianity, we are coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by ireneony(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrDude:
Nonsense thread.
true that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by slyng(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
adoyi8:
I think Islam stand strong because Christianity is a stupider religion than Islam. if a muslim starts seein irrationality wit His religion he compares it with Christianity and tanks Allah that he was not a christian. but remove Christianity and compare Islam with atheism then it falls. wen we are done wit Cristianity, we are coming for you.
yes. You are only coming For muslims who doesnt understand their religion
Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by kobonaire(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
muhamadnur:
Then please move to Sambisa or Daesh controlled section of Syria and live with your fellow head chopping fundamentalists. Leave the civilized world for the civilized.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Because a Muslim openly declaring atheism could cost the person his or her life.

And you and i knw she was killed for A REASON .she wasnt just in her shop drag and killed.
Can you expantiate further on why she was murdered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Modern Church Of Satan / Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. / Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.