Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months (4775 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 100 Thousand Naira? / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The Naira In 2016: To Devalue Or Not To Devalue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months by banky99(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
A very nice day to you all my Name is festus megie and have been online for long as I can remember making ground breaking discoveries in the online marketing platform and I just got a new one but onlike the previous ones I do need as much as 3125 to accomplish this and if I get that much people with just 550 each to invest I guarantee that b4 the end of this year to be exact in the next few months we all 3125 would have 156250 thousand naira in our pocket which we would rinse and start over again do it three times before moving to a bigger goal am I saying too much well this is just the tip now whatsapp won't be enough to manage all 3125 so we are going to use our email accounts and also a private Facebook group"https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom" to house all of us for easy communication,the group has been created with the link is right below, join and once I get my 3250 its going to be closed this information has been posted on my three blogs and also on three major forums and two blogs in nigeria so act fast before it gets filled to our continues success festus and if you can't find the Facebook group just send me a message on my email festus.megie@gmail.com will add u up.
This the group https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months by rubyradiance(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros you mind oooo 550 x 3250 =1,787,500 that is one million, seven hundred and eighty seven thousands, five hundred naira .well-done God go bless you well well.

1 Like

Re: One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months by starpower(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ole! tongue sad

(1) (Reply)

Botcho Cream / Enugu Commences Mass Production Of Rice And Pepper / Good And Legit Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.