Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Grab A Cheap Land In Lekki Phase 2 Now(cowrie Creek Estate) Close To Chevron - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Grab A Cheap Land In Lekki Phase 2 Now(cowrie Creek Estate) Close To Chevron (2055 Views)

i need a selfcontained or MiniFlat From Lekki Phase1 To Chevron With 24hrs Light / Cowrie Creek Estate - (nlng Coop Estate) - Unbeatable Offer / 800sqms Fenced Land For Sale With Governors Consent @ Agungi Close To Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab A Cheap Land In Lekki Phase 2 Now(cowrie Creek Estate) Close To Chevron by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2009
I know what it means to shop for a scam proof land in Lagos so i am putting up this land for sale, No agent, to agent, to agent, straight from the source.i have the sellers mandate,survey plan number,land registration number and of cause its an Estate so it has a group C of O.

The name of the estate is called COWRIE CREEK ESTATE, ITS A 1000sqm land,good accessible road and drainage,well fenced and is tout free i.e no wahala from the village youths when building, because its a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION.

The recent construction of the roads by the Fashola administration of Lagos State makes the area more attractive as a good investment location,its close to the CHEVRON office.And the Estate is a NLNG (NIGERIAN LIQUIDFIED NATURAL GAS) Estate allocation, meaning the intended seller is a staff of NLNG selling off his potion.

ASKING PRICE IS 35 MILLION

WE HAVE LIMITED TIME SO LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Please any intrested buy call me on 018208767,

(1) (Reply)

Cowrie Creek Estate - (nlng Coop Estate) - Unbeatable Offer / Building Made From 500,000 Bottles Of Beer / Lands For Sale In Mowe/ofada Area And Owode Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.