Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Its My Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Its My Birthday (1343 Views)

My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / I Celebrated My Birthday With The Orphanages / Yeaay!!! It's My Birthday. Wish Me Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
So guys today july 17th happens to be my birthday and the 3rd time rain did not fall on my birthday, so i'm here to share you pictures of my birthday and to also wish those Born a day before or after my birthday a happy birthday wink smiley Ryabcool(m), tosinjay(m), Puresolutions, wristbangle(m), id2010(m), Ayuzz007(m), Coolguy89(m), rainerboy1010, AngelAhnie(f), robosky02(m), ilovemylife, DONSMITH123(m), DeeTus, bayulll011, Fadekebisola(f), ultrazone(m), crunchyg(m), Eghosa1(m), Precious91(m) you guys better come here. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its My Birthday by Ugoeze2016: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday pretty one. Hope you had fun. LLAP

Do you want to make extra cash? What are you waiting for? Start listing your old clothes, bags, shoes, or even household furniture free on http://zokija.com/ .
Re: Its My Birthday by robosky02(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
wow Happy Birthday dear

may you have many more blissful years ahead

Re: Its My Birthday by Puresolutions: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Someone's having phun in China

Happy Birthday Dear....
Re: Its My Birthday by tosinjay(m): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
So guys today july 17th happens to be my birthday and the 3rd time rain did not fall on my birthday, so i'm here to share you pictures of my birthday and to also wish those Born a day before or after my birthday a happy birthday wink smiley Ryabcool(m), tosinjay(m), Puresolutions, wristbangle(m), id2010(m), Ayuzz007(m), Coolguy89(m), rainerboy1010, AngelAhnie(f), robosky02(m), ilovemylife, DONSMITH123(m), DeeTus, bayulll011, Fadekebisola(f), ultrazone(m), crunchyg(m), Eghosa1(m), Precious91(m) you guys better come here. tongue

Happy birthday ma, you posted late ooh.

Don't forget to send our cake through China post air mail

Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 3:52am On Jul 18, 2016
LOL, i will
Re: Its My Birthday by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
Doc, sorry i did not get the notification here yesterday. You look decent though. Which particular city are you currrently? Isn't it hot now?

Wishing you a belated Happy birthday!
Re: Its My Birthday by AngelAhnie(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2016
I'm seeing this now

Wishing you all the best my sweet Blessing
Re: Its My Birthday by Ryabcool(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
awwwww sweetie just saw this. NL didn't notify me of your mention. Belated happy birthday to you, I wish you a fantastic year full of happiness, joy, peace and good living. How was the celebration?
Re: Its My Birthday by Eghosa1(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Happy Birthday Babayyy. Keep Slaying!!! 5000RMB for you Infact! grin
Re: Its My Birthday by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm seeing this now

can you make rivers soup with fish for her

enough of chines stick
Re: Its My Birthday by AngelAhnie(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2016
robosky02:

enough of chines stick
Bosky angry
Re: Its My Birthday by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky angry

why the face? cry

hope no gbege
abi make I do okro and stew

iyawomi cheesy
Re: Its My Birthday by AngelAhnie(f): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
robosky02:

why the face? cry

hope no gbege
abi make I do okro and stew

iyawomi cheesy
you know there's gbege

Not eating what you prepared sad
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
AngelAhnie don't worry dear i had enough fun grin grin grin
robosky02:

enough of chines stick
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Don't woory i know it will all end with 100RMB
Eghosa1:
Happy Birthday Babayyy. Keep Slaying!!! 5000RMB for you Infact! grin
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thank you wink
Puresolutions:
Someone's having phun in China

Happy Birthday Dear....
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Xie xie ni
robosky02:
wow Happy Birthday dear

may you have many more blissful years ahead
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks babe
AngelAhnie:
I'm seeing this now

Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks boo, it was fun with my five friends
Ryabcool:
awwwww sweetie just saw this. NL didn't notify me of your mention. Belated happy birthday to you, I wish you a fantastic year full of happiness, joy, peace and good living. How was the celebration?

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday by Ryabcool(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
Thanks boo, it was fun with my five friends
kiss kiss
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Of course we don't have to be naked before we have a lovey party and i'm in Luzhou city in Sichuan province.
DeeTus:
Doc, sorry i did not get the notification here yesterday. You look decent though. Which particular city are you currrently? Isn't it hot now?

Wishing you a belated Happy birthday!
Re: Its My Birthday by Ayuzz007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:

Happy Birthday sist.!!!
Wish you many more of this and prosperity....
Hope isn't too late...
Re: Its My Birthday by AngelAhnie(f): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
Thanks babe
Keep my cake, missed you Ble Blekiss
Re: Its My Birthday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blessograo:
Of course we don't have to be naked before we have a lovey party and i'm in Luzhou city in Sichuan province.
Lol. You totally misunderstood that. I was pointing out the weather which is hot in China now. On a second note, I thought maybe you're in the North. Because sometimes in summer, that region is still cold, example Harbin.

So, Doc, how was your birthday? How did it go? Hope you collected a lot of "hongbao" last night? grin
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. You totally misunderstood that. I was pointing out the weather which is hot in China now. On a second note, I thought maybe you're in the North. Because sometimes in summer, that region is still cold, example Harbin.

So, Doc, how was your birthday? How did it go? Hope you collected a lot of "hongbao" last night? grin
No babe, I'm in the south Sichuan province precisely, and the heat here highest is 46 but still I'm not just a fan of exposing my body cos I feel a little in secure. My birthday was fun no hongbao but there were much better gifts grin
Re: Its My Birthday by DONSMITH123(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Happy Birthday My love. Am so sorry its coming late. Been away.

Wishing you long life and more blessing. Aged with grace dear.
Re: Its My Birthday by bayulll011(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Blessograo:

Happy bday continue to be blessed
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Xie xie ni
DONSMITH123:
Happy Birthday My love. Am so sorry its coming late. Been away.

Wishing you long life and more blessing. Aged with grace dear.
Re: Its My Birthday by Blessograo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thanks
bayulll011:

Happy bday continue to be blessed
Re: Its My Birthday by classichsy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Happy Belated Bday dear. God bless you...

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Affordable Customized Mug. "Nationwide Delivery" / Build Stencil Backdrop And Walkway At Cheap Rates / The International Day Of Food Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.