Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? (3428 Views)

What will u do in this scenerio??? / Nairalanders This Sexy Beautiful Female Artist Wants Y'all 2do Something For Her / Which One Will U Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by poweredcom(m): 2:41am On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by Badgers14: 3:09am On Jul 18, 2016
Why not With the kin hunger in 9ja now, Infact I would slap her front and back grin grin $10 m... Haba who she be, i go collect the money sharpaly grin
Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by gunpoint(m): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2016
I will beat her, impregnate her ontop
#Dino

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by locosis007(m): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2016
For saying this

She a confirm mumu

She just fine no brains

As hunger dey so.. She will be slapped tirelessly

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by Lordskyes(m): 4:21am On Jul 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2016
gunpoint:
I will beat her, impregnate her ontop
#Dino

And nothing will happen....

On topic...

That girl should go and ask people on the streets, I slap people for no reason. Talk less when money is involved...

Na from from Port Harcourt them go dey hear the slap until I receive alert...

4 Likes

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by gunpoint(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2016
PaulKillerman:

On topic...

That girl should go and ask people on the streets, I slap people for no reason. Talk less when money is involved...

Hahahaha...
Hear slap from PH
Nlnders no well i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2016
PaulKillerman:

On topic...

...as in eh....
Dem go see the slap in 3-D

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by mesheikh(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
will slap her for free

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by OLUROKUN(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2016
WHO SHE EPP! i would slap her like mofedaku

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by Nostradamus: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
i will slap her,collect the money,use 500k bleep her,upload the pix for nairaland & use 100k smoke mushin weed.

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by deebrain(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=20pt]Make she bring her face come na......[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by hefelove(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Will continue slapping her till I receive alart after am done 15hospital will reject her

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by EpicMaurice(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Just negodu ajuju.

I'll slap you for #10 dat i'll use and drink pure water after the slap joor. #who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? by TAlpha(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2016
I will kill ha for 5k in dis economy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Part 3: Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day / Funny Question By 9ja Police (pics) Lolz / Nigerians Have A Very Funny Way Of Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.