Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gear Selector For A Bora - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gear Selector For A Bora (656 Views)

2003 Bora Vw For Sale N520,000.......Price Reduced to N500,000---SOLD! SOLD!! / 2002 Bora (bank Use) 470k, & CarinaE wagon with Remote key, engine Immobilizer 5 / Nice Fairly Used Jetta/bora For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gear Selector For A Bora by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2009
Hello guys,

I have a Bora which is very fuel efficient and behaves pretty well but recently the only issue I have with it is the gear selector (it has a manual gear transmission). I dont think the mechanic that was recommended knows anything about it. This is the only issue I have with this ride which has been behaving well. Does anyone in the house know anyone who can permanently get it fixed.

Thanx
Re: Gear Selector For A Bora by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
Most Volkswagen cars are well known for that. You just have to get used to the car, only problem is no one else would be able to drive the car except a Volkswagen owner who is used to the Volkswagen gear selector issues.
Re: Gear Selector For A Bora by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
dappssee:

Hello guys,
I have a Bora which is very fuel efficient and behaves pretty well but recently the only issue I have with it is the gear selector (it has a manual gear transmission). I dont think the mechanic that was recommended knows anything about it. This is the only issue I have with this ride which has been behaving well. Does anyone in the house know anyone who can permanently get it fixed.
Thanx

Bro, so far, you haven't stated what's wrong with your Volkswagen Bora's gearbox / gear selector. If you give more detail, I may be able to help you.
Re: Gear Selector For A Bora by Fixed: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2011
Oga Siena the post is clocking 2yrs. By now his mechanic should have gotten enough experience to fix the problem wink
Re: Gear Selector For A Bora by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
Fixed:

Oga Siena the post is clocking 2yrs. By now his mechanic should have gotten enough experience to fix the problem wink

Oops! My bad.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Mercury Sable 4 Sale: One Of A Kind: Full America / 406 For Sale / To My Naira Land Brothers And Sisters, Happy New Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.