Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye (1212 Views)

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by dhorlapo(f): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2016
As a female politician.

I am a politician , a mother and a wife . I was a Lagos State House of Assembly member 2007 / 2011 . I am presently a member of the House of Assembly Service Commission .

My late mother was a politician and, since I was young , I was determined to be a politician ; and God gave me the grace to be a politician that people know worldwide . My intention is to become the Amuwo Odofin Local Government Chairman and I believe I will be there by God ’s grace .

My husband ’s impact on my political life King Sunny Ade is a good husband .

Whenever his name is being mentioned , I am always happy . He is a man of honour , a kind man and a father that always gives support to the wife and children . He made me what I am today .
He is very supportive . He is not just a husband to me, but also a father , brother because whatever I want to do in life , I must tell him.

How I met him

We had a tenant then and this gentleman and an elderly man came to the house to look for the tenant. I was so happy when I met him . We spoke , and elderly man who came with him asked him if he liked me. The man told my mother that Sunday was interested in marrying her daughter and I was already in love with him . That was how the love story started.

What attracted him to you
I love him as a person, as well as his music . I was determined to marry him as if God had told me I had a future with him.

Life after marriage

It has been very comfortable . He is a man that one can relate with , very quiet, helpful , lovely and caring .

Being the wife of a popular musician

I always feel proud . Worldwide , even in Europe and America, people love his music . Whenever people ask for my name , I tell them I am King Sunny Ade ’s wife and they would exclaim , ‘Wow, I know him’. I always feel very happy .

There is no regret in my marriage . Lessons learnt from KSA I learnt a lot from him . He is a very humble human being meet . He is also very quiet and focused . If you are quiet and focused in life , there is no way you will not get your target , you will definitely make it in life .

Lessons learnt from KSA
I learnt a lot from him. He is a very humble human being meet . He is also very quiet and focused . If you are quiet and focused in life , there is no way you will not get your target , you will definitely make it in life .

My love life with KSA
The love I share with my husband is indescribable . Most young couples don ’ t do such. Forget his being a polygamist , he’ s a committed husband . I still collect my monthly allowance from him up till date .
My relationship with his other wives
It ’s cordial .

Memorable experience

It was the day I met my husband , as well as the day I had my first child . Another memorable experience for me was the day of my inauguration as a House of Assembly member .

KSA ’s forthcoming 70 th birthday

His 70 th birthday is around the corner and I want to mimic him that day . I already told him that he is going to give me few minutes on that day and I will dress and sing like him .

Source: http://gidibest.com.ng
Re: Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by Ezedon(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Is this a composition or autobiography?
Re: Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by sherrylo: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
KSA
Re: Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2016
So she's not even the only wife?
Re: Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by Danimighty7(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Sir KSA
Senator never so you
u get anoda wifey again
Re: Rare Photo Of King Sunny Ade And His Wife , Princess Risikat Adejoke Adegeye by Danimighty7(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Sir KSA
Senator never do you
u get anoda wifey again

(1) (Reply)

See What Mercy Aigbe Wear To Set That Got Fans Talking / Epic Reply From Wizkid To A Lady About Davido / Davido Insulted Dele Momodu On Your Song - Nigerians Come For Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.