Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence (2509 Views)

Jamb Finally Releases Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission / Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) / When Jamb Finally Start To Give Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by withmasterpiece(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Then Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the recent lists forwarded to various tertiary institutions was for candidates that qualified for screening based on institutions’ capacity.The board’s Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, made the clarification onSunday Lagos in a statement.

According to the statement, if, however,the number of candidates on such lists was not sufficient for existing vacancies,the institutions could source from the omnibus printout earlier sent to them by the board.``The public and all tertiary institutions should note that admission will only be approved by the board after appropriate screening of the candidates by the institutions.``The list which is made up of candidates who met the national cut-off point within the set criteria is then forwarded to the institutions,’’it said.

The statement noted that the intention of the board was to ensure that available spaces were adequately utilised.(Source, Vanguard news).This simply shows that Jamb is posting candidates based on their capacities and therefore, only those posted by Jamb and accepted by the institution will be screened. No need fooling yourself that schools can generate their own list, they must work with the list sent by Jamb, and Jamb will only send the few chosen ones. Expect more reactions and follow us to immediately get them at:

http://withmasterpiece..in/2016/07/posting-confusion-jamb-finally-breaks.html

1 Like

Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by olajazz(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2016
can someone explain this shit.....I read it up to 3 times and still don't get d message.....
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by olaniyi0(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2016
i've been reading this shit since yesterday but not yet understand, all i can see is that jamb will give admission
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by nnachukz(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
An open window for the institutions to fill in the vacancies with their people. Na the instructions still chop pass. Collect money for screening, ask the students few questions, then disqualify them and tell Jamb they didn't pass the screening. Go ahead and admit who you want.

1 Like

Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by wizlink(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Jamb wan use English confuse us, 98% no understand that English them speak, me safe I no understand I clarification.
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by wizlink(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Jamb wan use English confuse us, 98% no understand that English them speak, me safe I no understand I need clarification.

1 Like

Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by withmasterpiece(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just stay tuned,I think this week will be quite eventful and it will go a long way in clarifying all our worries.
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
olajazz:
can someone explain this shit.....I read it up to 3 times and still don't get d message.....
It is easy, if you score 280 and choose medicine and the school you choose can only accept 150 aspirant, if you have over 200 scoring more than your own score(280) you won't be posted. I've done my own screening.

1 Like

Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by arabadayor17(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
olajazz:

In summary. Wait for your time grin

Some people go nack 50 before them gain admission for we naija.

1 Like

Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by withmasterpiece(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
femidesmon:
Finally the solution for those Jamb Candidates not yet Posted to they institution - If you check and is still showing Not been posted yet -Call Jamb admn portal for Assistance now to be posted to your institution before the jamb Candidates posting deadline.

Is this for real or just a prank...Pls provide the link to this info..
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by Splazy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
in the name of God i beg..jamb to post me to any institution..please tired of staying at home..
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by olajazz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

It is easy, if you score 280 and choose medicine and the school you choose can only accept 150 aspirant, if you have over 200 scoring more than your own score(280) you won't be posted. I've done my own screening.

okay....which school
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by Splazy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
any uni,poly,co.edu..
Re: Posting Confusion : Jamb Finally Breaks Silence by withmasterpiece(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have taken the pain to give a detailed explanation on the Five Urgent Documents You need To Get If Your Name Has Been Posted.Everything about the above documents,the cost,where and how you can get them especially the Local government ID.Just follow this link below:

http://withmasterpiece..com.ng/2016/07/jambitesif-you-have-been-posted-here.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Student News / Online Forum/ Admission Update / Already Made Projects. Download Complete Final Year Project Materials / Futo Transcript In Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.