Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lion Tamer Wanted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lion Tamer Wanted (556 Views)

Unbelievable !!! Imsu Students Don't Know What A Baby Lion Is Called !! / Caption This Photo Of A Zebra And A Lion / Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lion Tamer Wanted by ninawilliam89(f): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Lion Tamer Wanted - animal jokes

A ringmaster runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up.

One is a retired golfer in his late sixties and the other is a gorgeous blonde in her mid-twenties.

The ringmaster tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it.

This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you two had better be good or you're history.

Here's your equipment -- chair, a whip and a gun. Who wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first." She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the lion's cage.

The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her. About halfway there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, then sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and kiss her entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her feet.

The ringmasters jaw is on the floor. He says, "I've never seen a display like that in my life."

He then turns to the retired golfer and asks, "Can you top that?" The tough old golfer replies, "No problem, just get that lion out of there."
Re: Lion Tamer Wanted by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2016
K
Re: Lion Tamer Wanted by Layooluwa(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Women Are So Hard / IPOB Sit-at-home: Buhari Has Directed The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Why are you on Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.