Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Meet The Female School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Very Good At It - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Female School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Very Good At It (471 Views)

Hire An Auto Mechanic Instantly On Workclick / Are You Good At Blackhat SEO? / Photos: See The Giant Snake That Was Killed In A Mechanic Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Female School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Very Good At It by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
A man identified as Ocheni Raymond Oche has shared an exceptional story of a woman who is a mechanic and doing very well for herself. The inspirational story is touching and really one to learn from now that many girls are running to prostitution as things get harder.
Ocheni Raymond Oche wrote:
"DISCOURAGE PROSTITUTION AND OTHER NON CREDIBLE BUSINESSES WOMEN DO, ENCOURAGE HARDWORK AND DETERMINATION!!!
"Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.
"As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans!
"Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.
"I salute your person BLESSING.
PLS TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BELOW OF MY INTERVIEW WITH HER. (Don't mind the recording)"
If you are not automatically redirected, click here.
SOURCE: www.mynationnews.com

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Month Sales At Micostarmall / Nigeria Tops Global Ranking Of Mobile Internet Traffic / The Spot Size Of A Burning Laser Is Indicative Of A Couple Of Factors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.