Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Meet Female Mechanic Who Is Proud Of Her Job In Abuja(video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Female Mechanic Who Is Proud Of Her Job In Abuja(video) (533 Views)

#fuelscarcity: See Longest Fuel Queue In World History Recorded In Abuja (video) / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Female Mechanic Who Is Proud Of Her Job In Abuja(video) by Ebal: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Meet Female Mechanic Who Is Proud Of Her Job In Abuja(VIDEO)

According to facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche shared this post about a young female mechanic he met yesterday at Conoil filling station, along airport road, after Federal Housing Lugbe, Abuja:

. "DISCOURAGE PROSTITUTION AND OTHER NON CREDIBLE BUSINESSES WOMEN DO, ENCOURAGE HARDWORK AND DETERMINATION!!! Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality. As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth. I salute your person BLESSING."

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/meet-female-mechanic-who-is-proud-of.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydyEMkxjEcU[/url]

(1) (Reply)

News Updates, August 17 / Some Funny And Abnormal Things That Girls Do With Their Phones / Nairaland Is More Like A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.