Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion (584 Views)

Naijachats.com Best Nigerian Discussion Forum With A Video Call Features / 10 Best Discussion Forums To Share Your Blog Posts & Build Traffic To Your Blogs / Phone/mobile Discussion Forum Cool Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by GoodMuyis(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Pls Comment on the this thread is you are invited or interested on our cause

Thanks
--------

Here we Go, in contrast to what I stated earlier, it is capability under-estimated to involve you in the cause as contributor but you better fit in as co-founder of BloggingChrist.com (not the domain though, I kept the real one till I registered it).

I have talked to a friend also who will be joining as co-founder as well and I believed more people will join us. I have design the blog and have gathered some various topic/content categories but I need others input as the list is very much. visit the link below to see the category list

http://bloggingchrist..com/p/about-us.html

CC: Analice107 Anas09
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by analice107: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Thanks
--------

Here we Go, in contrast to what I stated earlier, it is capability under-estimated to involve you in the cause as contributor but you better fit in as co-founder of BloggingChrist.com (not the domain though, I kept the real one till I registered it).

I have talked to a friend also who will be joining as co-founder as well and I believed more people will join us. I have design the blog and have gathered some various topic/content categories but I need others input as the list is very much. visit the link below to see the category list

Am available to be of service sir. Shalom
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by hostkobo(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Thanks
--------

Hi there,

am interested.

Domain is still available for registration. I can register it and contribute it for the project.

At the same time, I can double as a contributor and the only webmaster, website guru you'll ever need.

regards
HK
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by hostkobo(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
@GoodMuyis,

I have registered the domain.

do you have hosting.

regards
HK
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by hostkobo(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
@GoodMuyis,

I have registered the domain.

do you have hosting?

regards
HK
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by Interesting15: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
I won't mind being a contributor. I think you should create a team, with a whatsapp group where things can be planned. Here is my contact 08185021024
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by GoodMuyis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
@analice107 before you can start posting content, you need a gmail account to be able to access blogger. You can register another (with Anas Analice) if you want to keep Your privacy hidden because the author section of the blog will display the name you registered with

@hostkobo We are just starting out and we will be running the blogger platform. In the meantime I dont want to start requesting for fund so I wont be like a fraud, although I'm so rich to buy a domain now, but bloggingchrist.com is not the domain we are using, I just use that as example. BTW am a webmaster too we can work together

@Interesting15 you are welcome to the Lord cause, we may need whatsapp group, but for now that we are just starting, lets see how God lead us.
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by GoodMuyis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls If your email is available pls drop it here and put it inside [-quote]email@example.com[/quote] so you can remove it later even if you are quoted it wont be added to any post reply.

Here is the list of our content category, if it is too much help me determine which is to be removed
========================
featured

CHRISTIAN LIFE
_faith
_Salvation
_sanctification
_baptism
_bible
_biography
_evangelism
_finances
_gospel
_ministry
_persecution
_prayer/fasting
_worship
_spiritual gifts
_spiritual warfare

RELATIONSHIP
_friendship
_sex/intimacy
_singleness and dating
_marriage

THE CHURCH
_current issues
_false teachers
_eschatology
_preaching
_pastoring

FAMILY
_adolicent
_parenting
_teenagers
_child training

BIBLE TEACHING
_heaven
_hell
_holiness
_missions
_total depravity
_trinity
_truth
_sin

OTHERS
_movies
_music
_interviews
_government/civil world
_quizzes
_quotes
_technology
_discussion

BOOKS

DAILY DEVOTION
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by hostkobo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Pls If your email is available pls drop it here and put it inside [-quote]email@example.com so you can remove it later even if you are quoted it wont be added to any post reply.

Here is the list of our content category, if it is too much help me determine which is to be removed
========================
featured

CHRISTIAN LIFE
_faith
_Salvation
_sanctification
_baptism
_bible
_biography
_evangelism
_finances
_gospel
_ministry
_persecution
_prayer/fasting
_worship
_spiritual gifts
_spiritual warfare

RELATIONSHIP
_friendship
_sex/intimacy
_singleness and dating
_marriage

THE CHURCH
_current issues
_false teachers
_eschatology
_preaching
_pastoring

FAMILY
_adolicent
_parenting
_teenagers
_child training

BIBLE TEACHING
_heaven
_hell
_holiness
_missions
_total depravity
_trinity
_truth
_sin

OTHERS
_movies
_music
_interviews
_government/civil world
_quizzes
_quotes
_technology
_discussion

BOOKS

DAILY DEVOTION

Hi there,

just wanted to give a brother a hand, thats why I registered the domain.

Sure, we can work together if you need some help.

Whenever you are ready to go to a self hosted platform, pls holla. I could help with a domain/hosting.

1) I think your categories are too many, and your subcategories make everything too "thin"..... for a start. For a site with that much category & subcategories, you should be looking into 1000+ articles.

Ofcourse, they could be added as the site progresses.

I would suggest you retain just the categories for now, with no subcategories.. You dont want to end up with an empty category, also its not good for seo when an article is over-categorized.

So for a start, a handful of categories will just do.

regards
HK
Re: Bloggingchrist.com - Discussion by GoodMuyis(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
analice107 i have sent you invitation, through the email you reply me with

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share My Adsense Code With Someone / Project Work: Nairaland As A Case Study / SMF Expert Please Come To My Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.